C

"Which one of you told me the other day that the weekend was your dirty time music?" Leah radioed.  She was currently leading the Hungarian grand prix. She had a decent lead on Max and Lando.

"Focus on driving," Isabella radioed.

"So it was you!" Leah laughed as she took a corner fast. "I fucking knew it you weirdo."

"Don't even lie Leah, it's yours too," Cassidy radioed as she looked over at Isabella's red face.

"Oh I know, I just wanted to embarrass someone while I was racing, did you ever get approval for connecting Max and I's radios?" Leah asked. She'd been asking for that since last year. Since they pretty much only race against one another she wanted to be able to talk to him without having to go through four people.

"It will not get approved I've already told you this Leah, that would be a distraction, and the radios are only supposed to be used for communications about the cars, drivers, and track limits," Isabella explained.

"I'm professional," Leah responded. The silence was her response as she went for the fastest lap. She was on lap 50, with medium tires.

"Max is pitting for softs," Isabella informed her. Leah could hear through the radio that he has pitted. She heard other noises as well. "Who else just pitted? Ferraris's?"

"Um, yes," Isabella checked but then saw both of the Ferraris go down the pit lane.

"Oh, so I'm safe, safe, where is Lewis?" Leah asked as she used her DRS to get a quicker time in the second sector.

"He is currently P5, he's been battling with Oscar this entire time," Isabella added as she checked the leaderboard. "Max is also still battling with Lando, he's in second, but Lando isn't letting him get too far ahead."

"It's the turns, we are going to need to do something about this car with the turns, we lose a lot of time on the turns it's almost laughable," Leah smiled as she went around the first corner once again.

"Yes Leah, you and Max both have said the car sucks on turns, now drive it like we know you can," Isabella sighed. She rubbed her forehead.

"Alright, alright, alright," Leah radioed back ."Yes Ma'am. I would just like to say that I want music in my ears because that would increase the way I drive."

"That would make you reckless, you driving around Monaco is like we are in a fast and furious movie, but you do it safely so it's confusing," Cassidy radioed back. Leah was a good driver, many people have told her that. They trust her to drive them anywhere, she just drives a little more aggressively than people would like.

"Wait, don't you have a playlist dedicated to getting places fast?" Isabella asked. Leah grabbed her steering wheel tighter.

"I just wanna go fast," She muttered as the other two laughed at her.

"Well go fast because Max and Lando are closing the gap to you," Isabella smiled.

"Oh right, right, right, sorry let me finish the race, oh also tell Max he is doing amazing. Then tell Lando to overtake him," Leah laughed a little. Through the radio, it sounded like a witch's laugh.

"Oh god," Isabella radioed over to GP. "Tell Max that Leah says he is racing well." She switched over to Lando's strategist Will.

"Tell Lando that Leah says to overtake Max," She laughed a little as she spoke.

"Lando, Leah wants you to overtake Max," Will radioed to him.

"Oh, are you sure? Right now?" Lando asked as he went for an overtake near one of the corners. He was ahead, but the next turn put him behind once again. "How far ahead is Leah?"