LXI

Leah didn't have anything going on today. Max was having breakfast with Lando so she was free. Cassidy was at her house trying to clean.

Leah decided it was better for her to go over there. She'd already cleaned their house and reorganized her office. She decided to walk over to Cassidy's. They didn't live far from her and Monaco was so beautiful. Leah got there and used her keys to unlock the door to go inside. She saw Elizabeth playing with her toys alone in the living room.

"Where's your mom?" Leah asked as her phone started ringing. She answered it assuming it was Lando getting a notification that she went somewhere

"Hey, I'm-" Elizabeth crawled toward Leah as she knelt down to her.

"Hello, Leah," Leah picked up Leah switching her phone to her other ear as she looked through the house.

"Who is this?" Leah asked. The voice sounded familiar, but she couldn't place it. Male with a British accent. It wasn't anyone from the grid, it wasn't Oliver or Adam Norris. She had their numbers saved in her phone.

"I'm sad you don't remember, although you didn't like me very much," The man laughed a little. Leah moved back over the baby gate toward the back room where low music was playing.

"Who is this, I don't like games?" Leah would have hung up, but she wants a name for whoever is harassing her. Leah quickly searched for Cassidy.

"Leah, I just wanted to know one question. You don't live in London anymore, I checked," Leah stopped walking as she looked down at Elizabeth. "Have you and Cassidy moved to Monaco? With my daughter." Leah had goosebumps run up her spine.

"You can go to hell Mark," Leah hung up the phone. "Cassidy!" She yelled as she moved forward holding Elizabeth close to her. There was no answer. "I know you weren't left alone." Leah's phone started ringing again. No caller ID. She answered.

"Why would you do that?" Mark sighed. Leah could hear the sound of cars in the background. Maybe water and talking, but she couldn't make out what the people sounded like.

"What do you want?" Leah snapped as she looked down at the little girl in her arms. Leah needed to find Cassidy. "How did you get out of Jail?"

"You aren't the only rich person? And good behavior, can you believe that?" He chuckled a little. Leah walked onto the balcony and looked around for Cassidy.

"What do you want?" Leah asked quietly as Elizabeth played with her heart necklace.
"I just want to see my daughter, Leah," He spoke calming. Leah didn't know what do to.

"I don't know what you're talking about?" Leah lied as she moved back into the house. She thought maybe she'd missed her. She walked back to the living room and set Elizabeth on the ground handing the little girl her favorite toy.

"Whose the one playing games now?" Mark chuckled. "It's no secret Leah I know Cassidy had a baby girl, her name is Elizabeth, I want to see her. I will make sure of it, I deserve to know my own daughter."

"No, no, no, no you need to stay away from Cassidy," Leah explained. She didn't know why Cassidy or Daniel wasn't home with Elizabeth. She was never left alone and Cassidy would never leave the house with Elizabeth by herself.

"Where is Cassidy?" He asked the sound of cars honking around him. Leah heard that in the distance.

"Where is Cassidy?" Leah asked as she looked over at Elizabeth who was unaware of the situation.

"Oh she's fine, I think she may be in her bedroom stuck or something," Mark laughed a little. Leah quickly ran down the hall jumping over the baby gate and seeing all the doors were open.