LXXXIX

"Wait so why are you moving out again?" Leah asked as she helped pack up some of Cassidy's things. The other weekend at the Canadian grand prix, Cassidy asked Leah if she could help her move back to another house.

"I don't like dragging Daniel into all of this and he's getting into a relationship with someone, so I don't really want to get in the middle of that," Cassidy sighed as she tapped a box shut. Leah sat there for a moment staring at her best friend.

"I'm confused," She shut the box. "I thought you both were like a couple or something at least, and now he's with someone else?" Cassidy sighed and came over tapping Leah's box shut as well.

"Yeah, well after the whole Mark incident, I have kept my distance from Danny. He doesn't need to get in trouble for living with me, also Mark feels threatened, so I'm just going to move to another house a few blocks down."

"Wait, who is he getting with?" Leah asked as she moved the boxes closer to the door. Elizabeth was laying down for a nap in her room so they had some spare time to continue packing while she was out.

"I don't want to say, that's for him to tell not me," Cassidy moved back toward the bedroom pulling out another box as she tapped it close and scooted it toward Leah.

"So you don't like him?" Leah asked as she picked the box up carrying it back toward the doorway. They were making a big pile so far.

"I don't know, I don't really want to talk about that right now okay, I just want to move on with my life, and get out of his house," Cassidy gave Leah a long look. Leah just smiled and walked past her grabbing a few more boxes.

"Alright, so when do we have to get these to the truck?" Leah asked as she stared at the wall of boxes they'd packed.

"Um, he should be here soon, the only thing left is Elizabeth's crib, her other things have been moved already," Cassidy explained as she tossed the tap gun onto the countertop.

"Alright, so when she wakes up, you can take her and I can pack the rest up," Leah sighed as she cracked her back.

"How have you been doing?" Cassidy asked giving Leah a sad smile.

"I'm doing great, we are doing great," Leah assured her friend. "I know, we haven't really talked about having kids since the appointment, but I think Lando just doesn't want to since he knows where I stand right now, we don't need kids just yet, we are still young, no offense to you," She gestured to Cassidy who nodded.

"None, taken, I have just been worried about you, I mean since Pippin, you seem happier, which I'm glad about, but I wasn't sure, you have a good poker face," She waved her hand in front of her face and Leah laughed a little.

"Yeah, but I suck at poker," Leah rubbed her face as she smiled.

"I'm glad you are happy Leah," Cassidy smiled at her. Leah felt bad because she'd known Cassidy was struggling. Cassidy liked Daniel, Leah could just tell by the way she looked at him, talked about him, and laughed with him. She'd thought Daniel liked her as well, but he was harder to read.

"That reminds me, I need to go feed Pippin later, so do you think we will be rapping this up around four," Leah asked as she looked back at their stack of boxes.

"Yeah, probably, but where is Lando?" Cassidy asked as she moved back to Elizabeth's room disappearing for a moment. When she reappeared she had Elizabeth in her arms.

"I didn't mean you had to wake her up," Leah smiled as she approached the tired baby.

"She was up, I could hear her start to cry," Cassidy smiled at her baby. "Mom senses." She smiled as Elizabeth grabbed her hair yanking her head a little. "Ow." Leah laughed at the little girl as she moved past into her room grabbing the edge of the crib and moving it out into the hallway. "You never told me, where did Lando go?"