LXXXVIII

"So what are you supposed to be doing for today?" Cassidy asked as Leah put on her suit.

"Um, win, and don't crash?" Leah repeated and laughed a little bit as Christian just scoffed. "That's what Iz told me, so I'm going with it," Leah laughed as did a heel click while moving toward her car.

"Leah!" Christian warned her and pointed a finger in her direction. She was hit in the shoulder and saw Max walk past her.

"Don't be mean to Christian," Max chuckled as Leah flipped him off.

"I'm a bad bitch, fuck that bitch, bitch get slick, imma cut a bitch," Leah sang as Cassidy and Isabella both looked at each other.

"For fucks sake get in your fucking car," Christian said as she hopped in trying to hide from him as she laughed.

"Let's check your radio, you hear me so far?" Isabella asked. Leah slid her feet near the peddles and put on her seatbelt.

"Yep, yep, you got me?" Leah responded as she waited for them to go. She was on the front row Max of course was in the first spot, Leah in second, Fernando in third, Lewis in Fourth. She sat in her car and waited tapping along to the music in her head.

"Okay, but on a serious note, let's just have a clean race," Isabella explained.

"When do I not have a clean race, Iz?" Leah asked, but there was no response so Leah just closed her visor as the track was cleared. It was silent for a moment but the lights slowly began to turn on. Leah was getting her hands gripped tightly around the steering wheel while she waited for the lights to all go on.

"It's lights out and away we go." Immediately Leah took the lead as she went around the first major corner. Max was coming up by her side.

"I wanna wave," Leah waved a little.

"Focus," Isabella scolded her. She sighed and got back into focus as she maintained the lead.

"Give me the top ten, please?" Leah asked. It was only the first lap still, but Leah wanted to know where the others standing were.

"You, Max, Fernando, George, Lewis, Charles, Carlos, Albon, Lando, and Oscar," Isabella read the names off as Leah nodded along with her words.

"Great, great, great, good for George honestly," Leah acknowledged as Max overtook her. "I retract my wave from early, he's being mean now. Tell Lando I love him."

"And there goes Russel off the track and into the wall, yellow flags are waving and the safety car is coming onto the track. Leah was still at the front Max and her weaving opposite of one another.

"I bet during these times people who don't know what we are doing probably think we look so stupid," Leah laughed to herself as she moved the car back and forth keeping her tires warm.

"You look stupid all the time," Isabella shot back. Leah's mouth stayed open a little as she sat there. "I'm sorry that just slipped out."

"Good god woman! What do you want me to cry myself to sleep or something," Leah laughed lightly. "I'm so shocked I only know how to laugh."

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, and you are racing so you can't fall asleep," Isabella reasoned.

"You would bitch at me if I fell asleep anyway, Leah you fell asleep at the wheel are you fucking serious, you could have gotten first. For all the women in the world! Come on do better," Leah sighed. "Sorry," She wiggled her shoulders. "That kind of sounded like my mom. How long until the safety car goes away, I might pit?"

"Box, Box, box, now," Isabella instructed as most of the other drivers had similar ideas. Most of the other teams boxed together as well. Leah came out in front of Max luckily. "Safety car is going away in two more laps, the track corner would be clear."