Instagram (144)

Landonorris

Liked by Cassidyfletcher and 986,392 others

This is Leah Guessey-Norris. She has been my wife for seven almost eight months now. We've been together for almost three years. She has been apart of my life for three years. She is a daughter, a sister, an aunt, a wife, a best friend, and my other half. I love her more than anyone knows and she's been having a bit of a roughy time recently. She has been trying her best to stay off social media and I wanted to back her up by saying people should respect her privacy and her boundaries. We are both dealing with things that are still new and we need time to adjust. I talked with my gorgeous wife and she allowed me to post this against her better judgement.

Leah you are the love of my life and I will always need you. I don't want you to ever doubt my love for you. I know you even though you try to hide, I know that you care for me as much as I care for you which is probably and unhealthy amount but that's what makes us work. I will do anything to make you smile or laugh because when your happy I'm happy.

Yes I took the picture of Leah while she was sleeping and yes she told me I could post it.

Comments were disabled