CII

"It's Media Day here in Belgium, the weather is rainy," The interviewer started as the stream began. Leah was with Daniel, Pierre, Oscar, Carlos, and Max for her conference. She was sitting between Carlos and Pierre since they both were in an argument about Carlos supposedly pushing him off the track last race.

"You better start smiling, you look like you were forced to be here," Leah whispered to Carlos. He had his arms crossed over his chest and he was leaning back all the way into the couch. Carlos gave her a tight smile.

"I was forced to be here," He sighed as she sat up adjusting the pillow behind his back.

"Is Pierre really angry about that, it's a race shit happens," Leah whispered back and Carlos shrugged. Leah leaned over to Pierre giving him a big smile. "Hey buddy, how you doing?"

"Fine, Leah, what?" He muttered. He didn't look over at her because he didn't want to look at Carlos.

"Was just checking in," She shrugged and sat back up waiting for a question to get asked to her.

"Do you have much experience in that department?" Max shot back. Leah leaned forward looking around Carlos. She didn't know what she'd just missed, but she wished she would have been paying attention. Max was being sassy. Daniel just smiled out at the crowd.

"Leah, on a slightly unrelated note, how did you feel about Lando and Paris Hilton's interaction at Silverstone?"

"Oh wait, Paris Hilton was there?" Leah asked and the man nodded. "I didn't know that. Either way fine, I mean have you seen Paris Hilton, she is gorgeous."

"Here let me show you," Oscar laughed as he pulled out his phone. Leah leaned over Carlos waiting for Oscar to find it. When he did he had to lean over Max as well so she could see the video. She laughed a little when Lando first heard her voice.

"Oh well, I mean damn, I would have the same reaction," Leah laughed. "I don't see anything wrong with it, other than the fact that she didn't name me her favorite driver."

"She's a Mclaren sponsor," Oscar pointed out as he turned off his phone. Leah just shrugged.

"Yeah, but I'm a female, so I win on priority," Leah reached behind the couch grabbed her Red Bull, and took a long drink as someone asked Max about how he felt placing third.

"It was disappointing for me, but I'm happy for my teammate as well as Lando," Max answered briefly.

"Who do you think will excel in these wet conditions?"

"I think Red Bull still of course, Max knows how to handle himself, but Leah also knows how to use the water to her advantage, it's kind of scary sometimes, watching you both race," Daniel laughed. Leah picked at the foam on the microphone as she listened. She was ready to get back to her driver's room and lay down. She hadn't slept much last night.

"So Leah, how do you feel about Lando breaking your trophy last weekend? The fans have been in an uproar about the disrespect and maturity."

"I've said this before and I will say this again. It was an accident. He did not mean to break my trophy. Things happen. The people were paid, it's a shame yeah, but I'm not angry so no one else should be either and if people are going to hate on Lando for an accident then they need to go back to therapy because they have some underlying issues that should be dealt with before they parent." Oscar and Daniel both laughed at her words.

"Speaking of parenting, Max, recently there have been some photos from Princess Penelope's birthday party," On the monitor near the back of the room displayed the picture. Leah, Lando, and Nyck were all there. Penelope's special guests. "This is a unique group you've got here."