Chapter 7

Tessa

A few weeks later...

"And this was the last class for this year. Have a Happy holiday and I'll see you in two weeks! You're free to go!" We get up and I walk to the exit, when I hear him calling my name. "Miss Young? A word about your essay." I follow him to his office where he locks the door.

"Hi." He smiles.

"Hi."

"What are you doing this weekend?"

"I don't have any plans, why?"

"Wanna join me at my father's cabin?"

"Yeah."

"Really?"

"Of course! I would love to spend the weekend for you."

"Good." He pecks my lips. "Now, go home and pack some clothes because we're leaving tonight."

"Alright. And what should I tell to my mom?"

"You're going in a trip with some friends."

"I don't know if she will believe me. The last time when I stayed at your place, she said I'm staying too much at Nora's place. She's having doubts... I should tell her?"

"I don't know. How do you want..."

"I will see in what mood she is."

"Good." He pecks my lips.

"I'll see you later. Bye, Mr. Scott."

*

I arrive home and I find mom on the couch, talking at the phone and she's smiling.

"I'll talk to you later. Bye!" She ends the call. "Hi honey. Wanna something to eat?"

"No. It's ok if i will go with Nora and some other friends at a cabin this weekend?"

"Yeah, go and have fun!"

"Thanks mum!" I say and I walk upstairs.

I expected her to say no, but she let me go. Something is happening with her.

I walk to my room and I pack some clothes. I open my lingerie drawer and I put my only sexy lingerie, a black lace one. Maybe something will happen this weekend.

After I'm done, I call Hardin.

Phone call

"Hi."

"Tessa?" I hear Trevor's voice and I panick. Shit.

"Oops, I called the wrong number."

"You called my brother."

"Oh, shit. It's a mistake. I wanted to call my boyfriend, Harry. I'm sorry."

"What the fuck are you doing with my phone asshole?" I hear Hardin. "Hello?"

"I'm sorry for calling you, mr. Scott. I wanted to call someone else."

"It's okay, Tessa."

"Happy holidays!"

"You too!" I end the call.

Hardin

"Why did you answer my phone?!" This asshole... I want to cut his head.

"Whats happening between you and Tessa?"

"She's my student."

"Why did she call you?"

"It was a mistake."

"Why she has your number?"

"She asked for an essay a while ago, that's why."

"You are fucking her?"

"Jesus, you are crazy! I'm not in a relationship with a student of mine!"

"I want her."

"You can't understand she's in a relationship?! And you are an asshole! You don't have feelings. You don't deserve any girl to look at you!"

"I want her one night and she's pissing me off." I want to hit him, but I have to stay calm. Tessa is mine and he can't touch her.

"Now, I would like you to leave. I have to be somewhere else."

"Where?"

"I don't think it's your business, Trevor."

"C'mon! Tell me! Oh... You are going to grt fucked." He smirks and my patience is almost gone. But I don't want to hit him right now. "When I will met her?"

"Hm... Let me think... Never! Now, leave." I open the door and he leaves. Finally.

I take my phone and I ca Tessa to say sorry for what happened. I didn't expect him here, nor to answer my phone.

Phone call

"Hi."

"Hi. I'm sorry for what happened."

"Hey, it's okay. I hope he believe what I said."

"Are you ready?"

"Yeah. You can come."

"Alright. I'll be there in twenty."

"See you!"

I end the call, I take my bag and I leave my house. I drive to Tessa's place and when I arrive, I send her a text that she can come. As I see her outside, I get out and I help her with her bag, then we get inside the car and I drive away.

"Hey, are you okay?"

"Yeah."

"No, you are not." She already knows me well and I can't lie to her.

"He wants to fuck you. And I want to kill him when I hear what is he saying."

"You know I don't want him. I'm with you and I only want you."

"I have a bad feeling."

"About what?"

"About us. If he is going to find out, we're in trouble."

"Let's not think about this right now, let's just enjoy this time together, okay?"

"Okay."

After two hours, we finally arrive at our destination. I park the next next to the cabin and we get out.

"Oh, wow!"

"Do you like it?"

"You are kidding? I already love this place!"

"Let's get inside, then!"

We get inside and I give Tessa a tour, then we take our bags to the bedroom.

"Are you hungry?"

"Yeah..."

"Pizza?"

"Sounds perfect! I'm going to take a shower."

"Alright. Give me a kiss before you go." She comes smiling to me and she kisses me, then she dissappears in the bedroom.

I order our dinner and after 15 minutes, Tessa is back with some comfortable clothes.

"Come here." I pat the couch and she sits next to me. I put my arm around her shoulders and I kiss her temple. "Thanks for giving us a chance."

"You know? Tomorrow it's our two months anniversary."

"And we're here to celebrate."

"Will we be able to not hide anymore?"

"Wait for the semester to end and we can be together for real."

"And what if someone is seeing us?"

"I'll take everything on me. You will give a statement and you will say that I forced you do everything."

"But it's not right, Hardin!"

"I know. But I will lose my job. That's easy. But let's not think about it. It may never happen."

"Okay..."

I lean on to kiss her, but we're interrupted by the doorbell. Dinner is here.

I get up and I pay the guy, then I take our dinner and we eat in silence on the couch while we want a movie.