Chapter 27

Tessa

In the front of the club, I see Ana and Christian and I run to them, but Robert grabs my hand.

Robert: "Tessa, wait."

Christian: "Take off you hands, now! Or else, I'm going to break them!"

Robert: "Fuck off!" He let me go and he leaves.

Ana: "Are you okay, Tessa?"

Tessa: "Yes, I'm good. Can you take me home, please?"

Ana: "Sure!" We get in the car and I feel like a little kid punished by the parents.

Christian: "Hardin is not happy with what you did."

Tessa: "I know."

Ana: "He was panicked when he called."

Tessa: "I know. I'm sorry I bothered you."

Ana: "Hey, it's okay."

After 45 minutes, we arrive in the front of the building where is the apartment.

Ana: "Do you want me to stay with you tonight?"

Tessa: "No, thank you. For everything you did tonight."

Ana: "Have a good night."

Tessa: "You too!"

I arrive home and I call him on FaceTime.

"Uhm, hi."

"Are you home?"

"Yeah, let me lock the door and turn on the lights." I lock the door, then I walk in our bedroom. I take off my shoes and I sit on bed. "Are you home? I have to tell you something."

"Yes. What happened?"

"I don't know how I should tell you this."

"What did you do?" He rolls his eyes.

"Well... someone kissed me. But I didn't kiss him back. I pushed him back and I slapped him. I love you and only you and I would never do this, I promise. I'm sorry, Hardin. I know I was wrong drinking so much, but..." he interrupts me.

"You did what?!" Oh, he's really angry.

"He kissed me and I pushed him away. Please, don't be mad. You are the only one I love. Please, forgive me."

"Go to sleep. Take two aspirins and go to sleep. We're going to talk next week, okay?"

"Please, don't be mad, Hardin... Will you stay with me at phone until I fall asleep?"

"Fine... Why were you in that club?"

"I was celebrating the end of the firs year of college. And it was a distraction because you are not here."

"And what was with all that alcohol? You know you can have fun without it."

"I know, I'm sorry."

"I hope you were joking when you told me you aren't wearing underwear."

"I did not." I put my phone on the night stand and I take off my dress, proving him I wasn't wearing underwear."

"Fuck, Tess. Put something on you. I'm really mad at you."

"I know. That's why I called. To show you what you lose while you are far, far away."

"I'll end the call. Have a good sleep. I love you."

He ends the call without letting me answer back. I know I tease him tonight and I'm going to pay for what I did. But I miss him and I can't wait to see him in London in a few days.

A few days later...

Just a few minutes until I will see Hardin after five long weeks. And I can't wait to see him. I missed him a lot and I'm curious how everything will be between us after what happened. He's still mad at me because we didn't talk a lot in the last days, but I hope he's going to move on and forgive me.

After I collect my suitcase, I walk to the exit and I see him. I run to him and I jump in his arms, inhaling his scent. He wraps his arms around me and we stay like this for a few good minutes.

"Hi."

"Hi."

"Are you still mad at me?"

"Yes."

"Good. Because I will make up with you, I promise. I have sexy lingerie in my suitcase and I'm sure you enjoy to take it off."

"Not so easy, love."

"Okay, as you say. Can we go home?"

"Yeah."

Hardin takes my suitcase and we walk to his car. After 30 minutes, we arrive at his house. He grabs my suitcase and we get inside the house.

"Where's you mom?"

"She's not in town today."

"Oh... so we have the house all for ourselves?" I smirk as I walk closer to him.

"Yes. What are you planning?"

"Well, to test all the surfaces."

"You really think we will have sex after what you did?"

"You know you can't resist me, especially after you will see what I'm wearing under my clothes."

"Don't be so sure." I start to unbutton my shirt, revealing the black lace bra. "Will you join me in the shower?"

"Nope. Have fun by yourself, baby." He sits on the couch and I can spot the erection in his pants.

"Why you can't join me? You need some release as I can see." I let the shirt fall on the ground, then I unbutton my jeans.

"Nope. You deserve this punish, love."

"Okay, you lose."

I walk upstairs and I get in the bathroom. I take off my clothes and I get inside the shower. I dare to use his shower gel because I love his scent. After 15 minutes, I get out, I wrap a towel around my body and I walk in his bedroom, knowing I will find him there.

"So... you didn't change your mind?" I straddle him and I let my hand on his chest.

"Tess..."

"What is it, Hardin?" I start to rock on him, making him harder. "I know you want me. What I did was a mistake and you don't deserve to punish me for this. I didn't kiss him back, what's so hard to understand?"

"I only liked this teasing game." He smirks and he removes the towel from my body.

"Will you fuck me?"

"I will."

"Now!" I quickly unbuckle his belt and I sit up to take them down, then I take his length in my hand, moving it up and down.

"Babe... I want to be inside you." He moans and I guide him inside me. I start to move up and down while I kiss him.

"Oh, God. How much I missed it!"

"Me too."

"I love you, Hardin."

"I love you."