Chapter 11

Tessa

As I get inside the house, I'm greeted by mom.

"Hi, mum."

"Hi darling. Do you have a minute?"

"Sure. What's up?"

"Don't make plans for Sunday. My boyfriend is coming to dinner with his sons."

"Okay. Now, excuse me. I'm going upstairs to take a shower."

"Alright."

I walk upstairs, I take some comfy clothes and I go to take a shower. When I'm back, I check my phone and I see a text message on it. It's from Hardin. "Come at my place around 8pm. I want to talk with you. I'll explain everything, Tessa. Please... Don't ignore me and come."

What I shoul do? I should go and listen to him? Yeah, that's what I'm going to do. I will listen what he has to say, then I'm going to end everything with him.

At 8pm I'm in the front of the building where his apartment is. I get inside and I go to his floor. I see the door opened and I know it was a bad idea to come. I want to go back to the stairs, but someone grabs my arm and he drags me inside.

"Nope, you're not going anywhere. If you were with my brother, you can be with me too."

"Trevor, please... Let me go. What you saw... It was a misunderstanding."

"Nope, I don't believe you."

"If you don't let me go, I will scream."

"No, you won't. You and my beloved brother put me in trouble, but now it's times to pay for this. I don't give a shit about anything."

"Trevor, please..." I say but my voice breaks*

"No, Tessa. Enough. You chose him over him and I don't like this. You will pay and he will pay as well."

"Please, don't hurt me."

"It's a pleasure to hurt you, Tessa. Now take off you clothes." He locks the door and put the key in his pocket. "Now, I said!" He yells.

"Trevor, please... Leave me alone."

"No way. I want to know what's so good at you. What he saw at you?"

"Please, Trevor. I beg you..."

"It's not working, sweetheart. Take off your clothes, now! Or I'll undress you. You chose."

"I don't want to so this! And you can't force me to do this."

"Yes, yes. I can." He takes the edge of my blouse and he takes it off.

"Trevor... Please, don't do this... You can't force someone to do what do you want."

"Yes, I can."

"Hardin will be here in any minute and he..."

"He will not save you Tessa. He's busy, ok? Now, let's see how good you are."

"Trevor, no, no, no!" I scream. But no one can save me.

"Shut up, bitch!" He hits me and this hurts so bad.

"I thought we are friends, Trevor."

"Shush. No more talking." He drags me to Hardin bedroom and he push me on the bed.

"Please, don't hurt me."

"Shut up!" He hits me again and I feel something warm on my face. I wipe it and I see blood.

"Don't do this, Trevor. You are a good guy, don't hurt me. You know if you do this you will end in jail."

"I won't end in jail because you will be a good girl and you will keep this just for us." He start to kiss my neck and this is the gross thing ever. "If you won't shout your mouth, I'll kill you. And I will do the same with Hardin." He unzip my pants and takes them off along with my panties.

"Trevor, please..." I try to hit him, but he is faster.

"No, no. You are a bad girl, Tessa." He takes off his belt and ties my hands*.

"No! Please!" I start to move panicked but he keeps me tight. He stops and after this I feel an awful pain down. I scream louder and he puts his hand over my mouth. This is the end. My end is here.

I wake up scared. I had a bad... No, no, no. It wasn't a dream. Fuck! He... he raped me...

"Wake, wake, sleeping beauty." He says with an evil smile on his face. I'm sorry for letting you alone, but I have to go. You were great, maybe we will do this again sometime in the future. " He smirks and I want to throw up.

"You want to know why I chose Hardin over you?" I drag the sheets over me. "Because he is gentle, he is not a psycho like you!"

"Oh, shut up, bitch. I know you liked it. So see you soon."

"Fuck off, asshole!"

"See you soon, love." He smiles and leave.s.

I start to cry again until I fall asleep. I wake up again when I hear someone calling me. No, no, no. He's back. He's going to hurt me again. I don't want this again.

"Tess?" He enters in the room and I hid over the sheets. I feel the bed shifting next to me.

"Leave me alone, please! I don't want to do this. Please, Trevor..."I beg, hoping he will leave me alone.

"Tessa, it's me, it's Hardin. Tess, what happened? Why are you here? Why are you saying his name? Tess, are you ok?"

"Hardin?" I have to tell him what happened, but what if Trevor will do what he said? I have to tell him because what reason I have to be in his bed?

"Tess, you're scaring me. What happened? Why are you here?"

"Where is your phone?"

"I don't know. I think I lost it. How did you get inside?"

"Oh no... I'm sorry." I whimper.

"Tess, what happened?" It's now or never. I'm sure he won't let anything happen to us from now on.

"He... he raped me."

"What?!" I can see the anger in his eyes. "Where is he?! Where the fuck is that asshole!? If I see him, he's dead. But you... you are ok, Tess?! No, of course you are not. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry Tess. It's all my fault. We should go to the police. You should make a statement. He has to end up in jail."

"No, no, no. I don't want to do this."

"But, Tess..."

"Leave the things like this, please."

"Tessa, he... he hurted you... he raped you. He has to pay for what he did."

"Not if he threatened us... Me."

"What do you mean, Tess?"

"He..." I start to cry and he hugs me. At first, I flinch, but I know I need him in this moment. I can't do this alone and I know he will be next to me.

"Shh, it's ok baby." He hugs me tighter. "I'm here, I'm with you. We have to do something about this, Tess." He strokes my hair. "As I said, I'm against sexual abuse and he has to pay for what he did to you."

"He said that... that if I'll go to the police, he... he... he will kill us."

"Shhh, it's ok baby. I'm here. I promise he will pay for everything." He kiss my forehead.

"But not now. I just want you to hold me in your arms, Hardin."

"As you wish, Tess."