Chapter 25

Tessa

A few days later...

We arrived home yesterday morning. Our holiday in London was really nice, but it's time to get back to reality.

"Baby? It's time to wake up."

"Two more minutes." I cover my face with the pillow.

"We're late for work, love. Do you want me call Ana and tell her that we're not going to work?"

"You are going and I'm not. I'll call her later."

"Are you feeling good?" He rubs my back and I turn to him.

"Yeah, I'm just tired."

"Ok then." He kisses my cheek. "I'll see you later."

"Mhm." I go back to sleep.

When I wake up, it's already 10am. Hardin left to work a few hours ago and I'm alone. When I want to open my phone to call Ana and announce her about me not going to work, I spot a text from Hardin.

'Good morning baby. I told Ana you are not coming at work because you are not feeling well. Don't worry about it. If you need something, call me. I love you.'

I get up from bed and I go to take a shower. After that, I get dressed and I start to clean the apartment. One and a half hour later, I go to do some groceries. When I'm back home, I start to prepare something to eat for Hardin. I'm done in time for when he arrives home and I go to greet him.

"Hi babe!" I smile and I peck his lips. "I missed you today."

"I've missed you too." He gives me a weak smile and I immediately know something is wrong. But I'm not going to ask him anything right now.

"Do you want to eat?"

"I'm going to take a shower first."

"Alone?" I smirk and I kiss his neck.

"I'm sorry, but I'm tired."

"Oh, that's alright."

I let him go to the bathroom and I go to sit on the couch. I think I know what's wrong. He got bored of me and there is a short time until he'll throw me away from this place. After 10 minutes he comes back. We eat in a deathly silence, after we ate I washed the plates and I went to our bedroom.

"Are you ok?"

"Yes, why wouldn't I be?"

"You are mad at me? I did something wrong?" I lay next to him and I touch his arm.

"No."

"Then what's wrong?"

"Nothing."

"Then why are you so cold with me?"

"It's nothing."

"Hardin, please, tell me what's wrong." I turn to him and I touch his chest. "You don't like me anymore?"

"No, it's not that, baby..." He turns to face me.

"Then what is wrong? Talk with me, Hardin." I say almost crying. It's hard to be rejected by the person you love.

"I applied for a year of study, to end my studies in literature and I was accepted."

"And what is wrong with it, Hardin? I am also in college so why this is a problem?"

"Because I applied at Cambridge..."

"Oh... And what do you want to do?"

"I don't know. I applied there and I was thinking that I can't be accepted, but today I got this mail and... I didn't know how to tell you this. I'm not sure if I want to do this... When I applied for this, I didn't know that we are being so serious and... it's hard to do something now. I don't want to leave you. I love you too much to leave for a year for what? A fucking diploma?"

"Go... In the end, it's just a year. We will be together in our holidays, we can talk on facetime, we can visit us. Twelve months, Hardin. You gave me here everything, everything! Why I should take your chance to have a career in your favorite domain? So, go in London and study at one of the best college in the world. You really deserve this."

"You are serious, babe?" He looks at me with a big smile on his face.

"Yes. It will be hard to be apart, but I want you to do this..."

"You have no idea how much I love you." He says while he sits on me.

"I don't know. I think you should show me." I smirk and I roll up his T-shirt.

"With pleasure, baby." He lifts his arms so I can take off his shirt and then we get up so he can take off my T-shirt. "I said I love when you're not wearing a bra?"

"Maybe?" He puts me back on the bed and he start to kiss my lips and then my jaw line, going down, he kiss my boobs and then he goes down with kisses He takes off my pants and my underwear and he kiss my inner tight. I arch my back when I feel his tongue playing on my clitoris. "Fuck, Hardin." I put on hand in his hair and I pull it.

"Yes, do you want more?"

"Yeah!" I say excited and he start to lick my spot. After a moment I feel his finger pumping inside me. Oh, God, this feels so good. He pumps faster and faster and I come undone in his mouth.

"You are so sweet, love." He licks his lips and then he smiles. After I catch my breath I speak to him.

"I want to do the same for you..." I look deep into his eyes.

"Fuck. Just saying this, makes me really hard. You really want this?" He lifts up my chin while I'm climbing on him.

"Mhm." I nod and I take off his pants and his underwear.

"Uhm... Ok, then. If you don't like this, tell me and we can stop, ok?"

"Ok." I take his length in my hand and I start to make up and downs movements.

"Fuck, Tess. It's so hard to see an innocent girl like you doing something like this..." He winces when I put my mouth on his tip. "Fuck!" he puts his hand on my head. I start to lick his tip and then in go down as much as I can. "Tess! If you don't stop now, I will release in your mouth." I don't listen to him and I continue. "Tessa!" It's all I can hear before to feel a warm and salty liquid in my mouth. "Fuck!"

"It was good?" I wipe my mouth and I lay down next to him. I'm scared about his answer.

"If it was good?! It was amazing, baby! You did a really good job." he lifts my chin and he kiss me. "Now, let's have some great sex. We both need this, right?"

"Yes! Can I be... on top?"

"Wow, you're surprising me today." he smirks and he drags me over him. He lifts me up a lift and he slides inside me. I start to move and I can feel the pleasure better in this position. "Fuck, baby. I can't resist to much after you did with your beautiful mouth."

"I... I know. Me... me neither." I move faster and after a few moments we both come undone. "I love you, Hardin."

"I love you Tess."