Chapter 8

Tessa

Around midnight, we go to the bedroom.

"I really liked your essay." He says when I'm back, changed with my pajama. He scans me from head to toe and he sighs.

"Yeah?" I get under the covers next to him.

"Yeah. And I showed it to Christian and he liked it too."

"That's great!"

"And I'm friend with the boss of Seattle Independence Publishing and I may have put some words for you."

"What?"

"Anastasia Grey is looking for an assistant and I think you will be perfect for this job. After Christmas, you will go for an interview."

"Oh my! Thank you!" I say and I straddle him. "You're the best." I put my arms around his neck and I kiss him. "What can I do to pay you?"

"Nothing. Just stay with me, alright?"

"Yes." I peck his lips and he let his hands on my hips, kissing me longer and I don't back off. I really want him. I start to move my ass on him to see if he's going to stop me.

"Tess..." Oh, I love how he calls me Tess.

"I think it's the right time to do this, Hardin."

"I can feel that you are not ready."

"I am, I am ready to have sex with you." I look into his eyes. "I want you so bad... And I know you want me too." I start to move faster, but he stops me. I can feel the bulge in his joggers.

"Tess..." He moans. I didn't know how easily I can turn him on.

"Yes, I want you to be the first man in my life."

"I want this too, but... I think you are not ready, beautiful..."

"I am ready, I promise."

"I don't want to hurt you, Tess."

"You won't."

"I don't want you to regret this tomorrow." He roll us over and now he's on top. He puts one hand on my face and with the other one he makes up and down moves on my body.

"I won't regret this. Make love with me, Hardin! I beg you." I move my face closer to his and I kiss him.

"Are you sure?"

"One hundred percent."

He slowly starts to undress me while he kisses me. I feel goosebumps all over my body and I shiver and he immediately stops.

"We can stop if you don't want this. I can wait for you."

"I want you now, Hardin."

"But I can feel you are not ready."

"If we think like this, I will never be ready."

"Alright." He kisses me again and in a short time our underwear is gone. He takes his hand between my legs and he touches me, making me moan. "You're so wet, Tess."

"Hardin..." he stops and he looks at me.

"Hm? What's wrong?"

"Do you have a condom?"

"Shit, no. Fuck!"

"It's alright. I thought about everything. I have a few boxes in my bag." he gets up and he goes to open my bag.

"Jesus! Seven boxes? What do you think we will do?" He laugh as he picks up a condom.

"I didn't know what do you like."