Chapter 24

Tessa

"Oh... I think I know what are you talking about." He smirks. "You are on your period. I am right?" He smiles and I feel my face burning.

"Don't make a big deal from this, please..."

"I won't. Hmm, let's take a shower together."

"What? No! With your mom in this house, I'm not doing anything with you."

"She's not home in this moment so... we can have fun."

"I'm not going to have sex with you on my period. It's gross."

"No, it's not. It's something normal." He drags me to him.

"I don't want to have sex when I'm on my period, Hardin."

"Well, you have to. Because I am your boyfriend and I need you and you need me. Let's start with the shower." He takes off my t-shirt. "Let's have some fun, baby." He smirks and he start to massage my boobs through my bra.

"You are killing me."

"I want to make up for tomorrow."

"Ok..." I want him, what can I say? We go in the bathroom and we undress. He turn on the water and we get in the shower.

"You are so sexy, baby." He lift me up and he glues my back on the wall. "I will take you in this position. I'll make you scream my name." He enters slowly in me and he start to move and I moan his name. "Louder, baby." He starts to move faster and I say his name louder. It's so good to feel him inside me. It's all I want. "Baby I'm not going to last too long from now..."

"Me... me neither." I put one hand in his wet hair and I pull it out. "Fuck, Hardin!"

"This is my job and my favorite activity: to fuck you. I love you Tess."

"I love you." I kiss him while we both come undone.

He stays inside me until we catch our breath. After this, we wash our bodies and we go back to his room.

"So... who is this friend?"

"He was... is my best friend. It's been a while since we last meet. I'm not going to stay too much, I promise."

"It's okay, babe. Go and have fun."

"You know I like to have fun with you." He pecks my lips.

"But promise me you won't drink alcohol and you will answer at my texts, okay? You know what happened last time when you went out with a friend."

"I promise. Now? What do you want to do?"

"Let's watch something on Netflix."

"Alright."

We get in bed and we cuddle while we watch some stupid rom-com on Netflix.

The next day...

"Baby, I'm leaving."

"Ok. You know, I will miss you." I wrap my arms around his torso and I kiss him.

"I'm sure you will have a lot of fun with mum. I will see you later."

"Okay. Please, answer at your phone if I will call."

"I promise." He kisses me and he let me go. "Mom, take care of her."

"I will."

"Bye!" He says and he leaves.

"Hmmm, what do you say about lunch in town? Let's have a girl's day."

"I really like how it sounds. I'm going upstairs to get ready."

"Good."

I walk upstairs and I get dressed, then I walk back downstairs. We leave the house and we go to a small and nice restaurant. We order something to eat and we go and sit at a table.