Chapter 44

Tessa

After a delicious dinner, we go to the hotel. As we get inside, I take out my breast pump because my breasts are going to explode.

"My boobs are going to explode if I don't pump right now."

"Alright, love. I'll call mum to see how Emery is."

"Okay."

After 30 minutes, I'm done pumping and I get up and I walk to Hardin. He's sitting on the bed.

"I hope you are not tired after work."

"Not for you."

"Good." I take off my dress and he's mesmerized by my sexy lingerie.

"You are really sexy, love."

"I really am?"

"Of course!" He kisses me. "You are absolutely perfect, okay? With everything you have."

"You are really sweet and I love you a lot."

"I love you. You know, I missed your body."

"You did?" I take off his shirt and I open his fly. He's already hard.

"Fuck..."

"Yes, you will fuck me tonight. All night long." He removes my bra and he kisses me.

We move to the bed where we remove our clothes and we take advantage of this night. It's been a while since we were like this and I missed him a lot.

A few months later...

"Hey. What happened? Why are you staying here? Our guests will be here soon."

"Nothing. I'm just tired." I say and I look at me in the mirror. I can't tell him what's wrong with him, but I'm sure he will figure it out soon.

"Baby... what's wrong?" He comes behind me.

"Nothing. I'm just tired. Don't worry about me." I give him a fake smile. "Let's go."

"But can we talk later?"

"Yes." I say and we walk in our living room where is Trish, Emery and my dad. As Emery sees me, she comes crawling to me and she smiles.

Emery: "Mama!"

Tessa: "Hello, love." I say and I lift her up.

Emery: "Dada?" She stretches her arms to Hardin and he takes her in his arms.

Hardin: "Hi sweetheart."

Tessa: "Daddy's girl always and forever." I smile.

A few minutes later, our guests are here. Ana and Christian, Nora and Landon and some other friends arrive at our place. Today, we're celebrating Emery's first birthday and I can't believe she will be one in a few days.

Ana: "This sweetie will be one just in a few days. A big pretty girl."

Tessa: "Yeah..." I smile. "You and Christian?"

Ana: "Nope, nothing happened. I lost my hope, especially after that miscarriage I suffered a few months ago."

Tessa: "Don't lose your hope. You will have a baby soon."

Ana: "I hope."

After a few hours where Emery was in the center, our guests finally left. The only one who didn't left is Trish and I want to ask her to take care of Emery tonight.

"Trish?"

"Yes darling?"

"Can you take care of Emery tonight, please? I want to talk something with Hardin and I don't want her to hear us fighting."

"Fighting? Everything is alright?"

"Yes... but I have to share some news with him and I don't know how he will react."

"News? Don't tell me you are... Oh my God! You are pregnant!" She says quietly.

"Shh. Please... I will talk with you tomorrow, okay?"

"Okay. Don't worry, she's in good hands."

"Thank you."

I kiss Emery and she leaves with her grandma. As I'm alone, I start to panic. How I'm suppose to tell him that I am pregnant for the second time?

After 10 minutes, Hardin come out of the bathroom with a towel around his waist. Why is he so sexy, especially when I have to share some news with him?

"Where's mom?"

"She left. And I asked her to stay with Emery tonight. I hope it's okay."

"Of course! We can have some time for us." He comes to me and he kisses me. "What's wrong? You seems to be really cold."

"I am still tired."

"Stop lying. Tell me what's wrong!"

"I'm pregnant."

"What? Repeat it again because I don't think I heard it well."

"I'm not going to repeat myself, Hardin!" I say a little bit pissed. "I think you heard it very well."

"You are pregnant?"

"Yes. Do I have to explain you how this happened?"

"No. So... we're having another baby?"

"You want this?"

"You do?"

"I don't know... Emery is still little and..." He interrupts me.

"And we will do this again. Together. We're in this together."

"So... we're having another baby?" I smile.

"A baby boy this time!" He says and he hugs me.

"We will see."

"I hope it's a boy."

"You always wanted a boy, but Emery is the love of your life."

"Well... you are the love of my life. And Emery is the result of our pure love. As well this baby."

"You are really sweet."

"Did you see the baby?"

"No. I just got a positive test yesterday."

"Oh..."

"I think we have to reorganize our wedding. In three months, I will have a bump."

"I would marry you anyway, love. But I have an idea."

"What bright idea you have?"

"What if we're going to get married in Las Vegas? Just us?"

"I honestly love your idea."

"You do? I thought you want a big wedding."

"I wanted a wedding for our families, but I would rather go and get married in Vegas. And I don't care what they will say."

"Then, we're going in a short trip." I nod and I kiss him. "Pack some clothes for us while I will call Christian to give us his plane for this trip."

"Alright."

I walk in our bedroom and I pack some clothes for both of us, a nice dress for me and a shirt with some black jeans for Hardin. I can't believe we're really doing this. I'm not afraid. I really want to do this without no one knowing.

The next day...

"Hardin!" I yell from the bathroom.

"Yes, baby?" He comes in the bathroom with a smile on his face, but it pales as he sees me.

"I'm bleeding." I say and I try to not cry.

"Everything will be fine, baby." He helps me to get dressed and we go to the hospital.