Chapter 29

Tessa

Tessa: "You did what?!" I immediately stand up and I look at him.

Jules: "Oh... I didn't know she doesn't know..."

Tessa: "I don't know about what, bitch?"

Jules: "I'm not a bitch! And your boyfriend here, was fucking me behind your back. And what beautiful nights we had!" She smirks.

Tessa: "Bitch!" I put my hands in her hair and I pull it hard. This bitch deserves it. "You are fucking lying! I'm going to kill you!" I pull her back and I manage to slap her before someone drags me back. "Let me smack her ass! She's a fucking liar!"

Jules: "I'm not lying!"

Elise: "Shut up, Jules. You are lying. You weren't in town in the last weeks!"

Jules: "You know nothing."

Tessa: "Bitch!" When I want to slap her again, Hardin keeps my hands back.

Hardin: "Enough, baby!"

Tessa: "If I'm going to see her one more time around you, her hair will be gone!"

Hardin: "Let's go home." He takes my purse and we leave the club.

"Why you didn't let me continue this?"

"You are smarter than her and it's not worth it."

"But I hate her!"

"I know you do. I hate her too. We're going to avoid her from now on."

"But I want to teach her a lesson, Hardin. It's not the first time when she wants to break us apart." We get inside the car and he drives away.

"I know. But I hope you don't believe her."

"I trust you and I know you are loyal to me."

"I'm glad you say this."

"I'm sorry for ruining the night."

"It's alright."

"We can go out for a coffee with your friends?"

"Of course, don't worry about that."

"Alright. Before to go to sleep, can we have a walk?"

"Sure."

We arrive in the front of the house a few minutes later. Hardin parks the car and we get out, then we go for a walk around the neighborhood.

"I'm feeling like a teenager."

"Why?"

"I don't know. It's nice."

"I love you."

"And I love you."

A few weeks later...

I have to tell him. I really have to tell him what's wrong and what are my doubts. I text him if he's home and he tells me he'll call me in ten minutes. And as he said, he called me on Facetime.

"Hi baby." he smiles.

"Hi..." I give him a fake smile.

"What are you doing?"

"I just arrived home after work. You?"

"I was at college and I do the groceries for mom. What happened? You look pale. What happened?"

"That's why I want to talk with you."

"What's wrong?"

"Well... I don't know how to start."