Chapter 34

Tessa

After a few hours of shopping, we finally went home. I'm really tired and my feet hurt. As soon as we arrive at the apartment, I take off my shoes and I sit on the couch, putting my legs on the coffee table.

"Are you alright?"

"My feet hurt."

"Let me give you a massage." He sits next to me and he drags my legs on his lap, starting to massaging it.

"Oh... God. It's so good."

"I know. You sound exactly like when you have an orgasm." He smirks and I playfully hit his shoulder. "I miss having you in that way, Tess."

"Me too." I whisper.

"You do?"

"Why I should lie? I do. And with this pregnancy and all these hormones... Ugh, I hate it."

"You hate the fact that you want me?"

"Yes. And it's not the right moment. We have to talk about something else."

"I'm listening."

"Do you want to go to see Christian?"

"Jesus! Thanks for messing with my mood!" He sighs.

"I'm sorry. But you should go and do those tests. I understand how she feels. I almost lost you a few months ago."

"I'm going to think about it. Now, I should leave."

"Why? You can stay here. It's your place, Hardin!"

"I don't want to force the things between us, okay? But I promise to visit you tomorrow."

"Do you promise?"

"I promise."

"Okay."

"I'll see you tomorrow." He pecks my lips and he leaves.

The day with Hardin was really nice. I really missed him and I hope everything will work between us. I had a lot of fun with Hardin at the mall. He spoiled me at the mall and we even bought something for our baby. A teddy bear and some small shoes. They were so cute and we couldn't resist.

I eat something, then I go to take a shower. Around 9pm I get in bed and I fall asleep. But I wake up when I hear a knock at the door. It's only 10pm. Who's at my door at this time? I get up from bed and I go to open. I'm surprised to see Hardin with his suitcase. Oh...

"Hardin? What are you doing here?"

"May I come in?"

"Sure!" he comes inside. "What happened?"

"I can't stay there. Ana and Christian..."

"What?" I say as I lock the door.

"They have a lot of sex. I had the room next to their and I hear everything, so I couldn't sleep. Can I stay here?"

"Of course! You don't even have to ask me. It's your apartment."

"I will take the couch."

"No, you will sleep in bed, with me."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. Let's go." I take his hand and we go to our bedroom. I get in bed and I watch him taking off his clothes and then getting in bed next to me. He wears only boxers and I think he's doing it on purpose.

"So... what you were saying earlier about your hormones?" He drags me closer to him.

"I'm really turned on for a few weeks." I put my hands on his abs. "And I like playing with myself while I'm thinking about you."