chapter 73

“Oohh!”

“Hessed, my god!”

“Saintess!”

I heard exclamations from the priests, which didn’t help at all. The elder priest also closed his eyes and muttered prayers earnestly.

“T-The gate is restored!!”

A priest’s cry was heard.

After all, the power of this munchkin-class ability is amazing. In fact, I couldn’t see very well in the halo, yet it was clear that things were going well. Otherwise, the priests wouldn’t have been so excited.

I looked at the gate with the thought of pouring all my energy into it. Fortunately, the size of the gate seemed to be getting smaller than before.

And the Paladins were easily blocking the attacks of the demon beasts from outside the net. If the gate is completely closed like this, they should be able to release the barrier and deal with the monsters.

I closed my eyes and focused on restoring the gate.

“Saintess! A little bit more!”

The elder priest’s deafening voice was heard.

“Be quiet.”

“Pardon?”

“Stop making noise and shut up.”

I gritted my teeth and said a word, as his high-pitched voice annoyed me, then stared straight ahead.

Sweat started to form on my forehead.

“Saintess. Are you okay?”

I could hear Cass’ voice around me, but I only nodded my head.

The sacred power that could have saved ten people so far has been poured out. Yet the gate was still about two-thirds left.

My hands were eventually shaking.

“…”

Yeah, it’s the first day right?

‘Let’s not be too greedy.’

I gave strength to my fingertips.

Even if the holy power that I can use is infinite, this body, which is the channel of the holy power, isn’t strong enough to use infinite holy power.

“Replenish the number of people in the barrier.”

“T-The barrier, you mean?”

“Those priests, they won’t last long. Still, the barrier must be maintained.”

At my words, the elder priest hurriedly ordered to replenish the priests.

Now that I’ve done all I wanted to do, I knew I could easily block this gate as well. However, this gate seemed to be lacking even with my abilities.

“Gasp… gasp…”

“Please stop..”

I shook my head at his voice.