chapter 123

So Kairos seemed to be very interested in things between men. He came into the oracle room to get a closer look at the male leads as he was being a fan.

‘Kairos… He pretends to work hard at the oracle room, so this is what he likes?’

When I took out the book and looked at the cover, I couldn’t see the author’s name, but the phrase #[Published by Salerium] came in.

‘You can’t read under the age of 190.’

They added 0 by mistake, didn’t they?

When I opened the book, spicy and explicit phrases came in.

I don’t usually enjoy reading BL novels, but I decided to read it because I was curious about what it was about. Yet soon after, the brilliant writing skills of the noble writer grabbed me by the collar and pulled me into the book.

‘Amazing… Isn’t Reihausd rolling too much?’

Originally, stimulating things are delicious.

‘Gasp, crazy. I want an illustration for this!’

I often lamented the lack of illustrations.

“Miss Ariel, let’s go in.”

It must have been about two hours. Ravi was back.

Unknowingly, I hurriedly put the novel I had been reading into the bookshelf again.

‘Shall I ask Kairos if he can lend it to me later…? No, this isn’t the time, let’s come to my senses.’

“It’s ready, Miss Ariel.”

At Ravi’s words, I followed him and headed out of the palace again.

“Yes, I’m ready too.”

I decided to forget what I had just seen in my mind. Though the images of the tangled male leads were floating around, there was still something else important to do.

I was in an unstable state on the verge of death and life, and I didn’t know how much time I had left. I had to find out what I was aiming for as quickly as possible.

As I came down the long stairs, I saw a large space like a plaza.

The temple was a complex structure as large as it was, so it wasn’t easy to figure out where it was. Surprised that there were about 500 women lined up in this plaza, I asked Ravi.

“Are there so many people in the clothing management department?”

“The Shrine 4 has a small number of people. There are over 1,000 people in the clothing management department of Shrine 2.”

Perhaps because it’s a world of death where new recruits are constantly pouring in, the number of people is comparable to that of the continent.

Standing in front of countless women wearing dresses that looked like government officials, I opened my mouth.

“My name is Ariel, and I came here because of Sir Kairos’ consideration. The reason I called you all is to find someone.”