chapter 111

“Kyuuuu!”

After dinner, Cass and I came out to the garden outside, wide-eyed in surprise. Kyuu was riding on Blue Wing’s back and flying around.

“It looks like a mouse on a cat’s back.”

I laughed at Cass’ words.

“I guess they’ve become friends.”

A maid took it to take care of it for a while, but it seemed to have made friends with Blue Wing.

‘Fortunately, it wasn’t eaten…’

Although I thought about it for a while while watching the Blue Wing fly around, it looked like they were playing well, so there should be no problem.

“Kyuu. Let’s go now.”

I left Cass and walked towards the Blue Wing.

“Kyuu, let’s go!”

After walking for a while, shouting at the sky, I looked back and saw Cass smiling at me in the distance.

I shouted to Blue Wing in the sky.

“Blue Wing! Can you drop Kyuu off?”

Then, in an instant, Blue Wing, which flew to Cass at high speed, suddenly turned in the air.

“Kyuuuu?!”

Originally, the moment of every accident is an instant. Kyuu tilted its body, as if its small hand holding Blue Wing had slipped.

“Kyuuu! Kyuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuk!!”

And without a surprise, it fell to the floor. It was about 2 meters high, which could be dangerous to it, so I screamed and ran.

“Kyuu!!”

And Kyuu rolled on the floor a little far from Cass as if it was being thrown.

I stopped and covered my mouth with both hands.

“Kyuuuuuu…”

My heart thumped.

‘There isn’t anything wrong, right?’‘

And then, I saw Cass, who had approached Kyuu for a few steps, reached out first and lifted Kyuu into his hand.

His voice was audible because of the distance.

“Its leg is broken.”

‘I’m glad, though. Holy power can heal it to that extent.’

It was when I, a little relieved, started walking back to Cass. A soft light began to emanate from his hand.

It was similar to the energy I felt at the temple hall. It was a powerful divine power. It gently wrapped around Kyuu.

After a few minutes, the soft light disappeared. If the holy power I use is a much stronger sacred power than normal holy power, then the divine power he uses feels like it is on the border between divine power and holy power.