Chapter 150 - Side Story 4

A sunny lunch time, I had a meal with Cass in the downtown area after a long time. And I was completely ignoring the chat window in front of me.

[The God of Benevolence, Oman, is holding a protest sign with Odyssey.]

[‘Ariel, guarantee the viewing rights of the Gods.’]

Cass gave me an opal bracelet as a gift, saying it was a new trade item.

“It’s burdensome. Marquis.”

I pushed the bracelet Cass gave me back to him.

[The God of Knowlege, Hessed, praises Cass for being sweet even here.]

[The God of Art, Mond, advises you to accept only the bracelet and throw away Cass.]

So, Cass… is like an ex-boyfriend and customer who stayed as a friend with me.

Although I once had a pretty intense love line with him, he disappeared after his confession and returned quite a while later. He didn’t tell me why he disappeared, and our relationship, which lost trust, fizzled out like a bottle of alcohol.

However, he was still the temple’s main customer, and he was also the top supplier of chokers for my shop… As a friend of mine, he was pretty good, so we were just getting by.

“Please take it as a sample.”

Cass pushed the case back to me, and I was forced to accept it.

“A sample?”

“Can’t you handle it at the Saintess’ shop later?”

“You mean it’s a kind of business. But it seems too high end. To sell it in my shop…”

[The God of Art, Mond, says it’s high quality and whispers to you to get it quickly.]

At my words, he just smiled and poured juice into my empty glass.

“Don’t think too hard. If the Saintess doesn’t accept it, I’ll donate it to the temple.”

“Then I should receive it. Thank you.”

Eventually I thanked him and turned to put the case in my bag.

[The God of Art, Mond, is satisfied with your collection of expensive items.]

Then, I felt a tingling pain in my foot and furrowed my eyebrows.

“Are you uncomfortable anywhere?”

It was a fleeting moment, yet Cass asked me as if he knew it.

“N-No. I sprained my foot a little earlier.”

The night I was with Reihausd in that room, wearing killer heels called the ‘Cursed Butcher’, my right foot had turned over slightly.