chapter 125

I refused to let Cass take me personally and rode the carriage alone. For I wasn’t confident to see her face again in the same carriage.

Daisy came to the door to meet me and made a fuss.

“Saintess. I didn’t know you’d be this late. Nothing happened, right?”

“You must have been sleeping.”

“How could I put my eyes first when the Saintess hadn’t come home? I was very worried.”

Kyuu was sleeping, without even knowing I was coming.

“It was fine, Daisy. I’m going to sleep until noon today. So, you should rest now.”

“Yes, Saintess… Have a good night’s sleep. I’ll cover you with a blanket.”

I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

Perhaps it was because I came back to life, my whole body stretched out. My lips, which had still been touched by an unfamiliar feeling, were as warm as if they weren’t mine, but fatigue couldn’t be overcome.

It was past noon when I opened my eyes again.

“Yaaaawn.”

After roughly chewing the salad and washing myself, I stretched out.

What happened yesterday felt like a dream. What happened in the palace of the God of Death, Salerium, and… What happened with Cass after I woke up.

“Ugh…!”

As his lips came across my mind, I shook my head hastily.

Yes, yesterday, me and Cass were also impulsive. Night, bedroom, man and woman alone, kiss… Isn’t it a situation that can’t help but to be done?

[The God of Knowledge, Hessed, monitors your movements in a wheelchair with bandages on his foot.]

[The God of Death, Kairos, smiles and puts Hessed’s original chair next to him and sits in the middle of the two chairs.]

[The God of Benevolence, Oman, is choosing a wedding day for a quick first night.]

I put both hands on my burning cheeks to cool off. Then, I put Rita’s necklace, which I had placed on the table, around my neck.

“Let’s think about what we need to do now.”

[The God of Love, Odyssey, emphasizes that the priority of all things is always love.]

After a while, a knock was heard outside. Soon the door opened and a familiar face entered.

“Sir Reihausd.”

[The God of Art, Mond, is happy to see Reihausd.]

[The God of Benevolence, Oman, mutters that it would be better to go in the order of Cass-Reihausd-Kyle and adds two more spaces to the list of options.]

I looked at his face and smiled lightly.

Reihausd’s complexion looked better than the last time I had seen him, and his golden eyes were shining brightly.