chapter 133

Distant sensations hit my mind like a tidal wave, and his breath reached the depths of my throat.

I couldn’t think of anything now. I’m just kissing a man who makes my heart race.

Our rough breaths deeply intertwined, yearning for each other. My fingertips and toes tingled as if there was an electric shock, and my heart was beating like crazy.

Every time I flinched, he gently ran his hand around my neck. As if telling me not to run away, his hard chest was in contact with my body.

My breathing, which often quickened for I couldn’t control it, sometimes sounded like a moan. Yet he didn’t look at me and kissed me deeper. It seemed that he was rather stimulated by my voice.

“Haa… Haa…”

After a long kiss, he parted his lips.

I was out of breath, just like after running.

Cass’ red lips were damp.

I watched him as if I was bewitched.

“…I thought it was impossible.”

He looked at me with dark eyes and said.

“I like you.”

A low voice pierced my chest.

Once again, he spoke.

“I like you. Saintess.”

That deep voice pierced my heart.

I looked at him for a while, not knowing how to answer. Time seemed to flow only around us.

Wondering what to say to him, it felt like my head was empty. The warmth that fills my heart just made me realize that I’m grateful for this moment. And just then, something in my body rang with a giggling sound.

***

Reihausd prayed in a reverent manner for the first time in a while, yet it was noisy inside him.

“It seems that she danced with the Marquis at the Star Flower Festival. They seem to be getting along well.”

‘I wish I hadn’t listened.’

Reihausd’s golden eyes were locked in a bitter aura.

He knew that Ariel’s gaze wasn’t directed at him. No matter how much he yearns for her, the only thing that comes back is a plain gaze. Every time that happened, his greed was strong inside.

If she becomes another man’s woman… Can he let Ariel go?

Suddenly thinking about the iron bars, Reihausd shook his head.

Knowing that he couldn’t even trap a person’s heart in that way, why… are these blasphemous thoughts creeping in?

He walked down the long hallway to his bedroom. And that was when he opened the door.

He suddenly became obscured by a thick fog, making it difficult to tell what was in front of him.

“…!”