chapter 119

I put my hand on his chest and moved with a slow beat.

Ugh, that’s too close.

Today was somehow strange. Did Daisy put a spell on this outfit? Our atmosphere got weirder and my cheeks were hot like buns.

“When the investigation into Professor Draive is over, will you give me another chance to have a meal together with you?”

His voice was heard again.

I didn’t know how to answer, so I pretended not to hear.

“If you need anything like before, let me know. I’ll get it and wait for you.”

His words gave me a headache.

[The God of Art, Mond, grumbles that Cass’ expression of affection is too materialistic.]

[The God of Knowledge, Hessed, cheers for Cass, saying that this is enough for a love dummy.]

“…Anything?”

“Yes. Anything.”

His voice came to my ears.

But why does the atmosphere of the dance become more sticky?

(what is sticky lol)

[The God of Benevolence, Oman, whispers something to Odyssey.]

[The God of Love, Odyssey, blesses people.]

Hearing the sound of, smack, smack, I glanced behind me and saw couples kissing, putting dance aside.

There were even couples who had just finished kissing and hurriedly went somewhere holding hands.

[The God of Benevolence, Oman, loves fertility.]

[The God of Knowledge, Hessed, glances at you.]

It was getting dark and the plaza was lit up with holy ore.

The music grew deeper, and when I looked up, Cass was looking at me.

Suddenly, my gaze went to his neck, then went up to his lips.

When Cass stopped his feet, I had no choice but to stop following him, who was supporting me. My eyes were wide open.

His other hand, which was holding my shoulder, moved up near my cheek. It felt like he was brushing through my hair.

Eventually, Cass lowered his head slightly to me.

Close enough to get closer, when his lips came right in front of me, I gently pushed his chest.

“…”

Thump, thump, thump.

My heart was beating like crazy.

I turned my eyes to another place, yet I felt Cass’ gaze intensely.

What should I say?