chapter 134

Camilla was thrown out of the window with the explosion caused by Kyuu’s electric shock, leaving Reihausd alone in the room.

“Ah, right.”

It wasn’t until I entered Reihausd’s room that I turned on the oracle window that I had forgotten for a while.

[The Gods are protesting on their chairs.]

[The God of Knowledge, Hessed, goes wild.]

[The God of Love, Odyssey, condemns your unilateral act of terminating the oracle.]

As expected, it was once again an outrage.

“Excuse me… Now isn’t the time for that.”

[The God of Knowledge, Hessed, is furious, asking where Cass is going and why you are in Reihausd’s room.]

[The God of Benevolence, Oman, is delighted to see Reihausd’s bedroom in disarray and his bed split in half.]

[The God of Art, Mond, is delighted and praises the God of Art, Mond.]

It seemed that the Gods misunderstood the changed scene.

“Well, let me explain to the Gods for a moment.”

After asking Reihausd for his understanding, I explained the urgent situation to the Gods.

“So what happened…”

[The Gods listen to you.]

[The God of Art, Mond, becomes sullen.]

“I will add a device that can send a signal to the choker. Conversely, you can send signals too.”

It was Reihausd’s suggestion when I said that Camilla would be alive. And it worked.

As I was meeting Cass, a signal rang and I noticed that Camilla had appeared.

‘I didn’t expect that she would come to me right after I announced the statue exhibition.’

I urgently asked Cass to call the Paladins.

‘I lied, but… I can’t help it because the situation is urgent.’

Cass isn’t the type to fight using his body, and although he has the powers of a high-ranking priest, he hates using them.

I thought he wouldn’t be of much help in this situation, and I was afraid that he would get hurt if he got caught up in it.

So I sent him off saying that I would be waiting for him, and I ran straight to Reihausd’s room with Kyuu, who just came out looking for me.

As soon as we entered, Kyuu gave Camilla a strong electric shock. And with the explosion, Camilla fell out of the window.

‘I expected it to become stronger because Diego strengthened it, but I didn’t know it’d be a bomb hamster.’

To the point where I don’t need Ciel’s power anymore.

After I finished explaining the situation, the phrase reappeared in the chat window.