chapter 115

After a while, I left the main building and walked as far as I could in the darkest places.

In fact, as soon as I left the room, I regretted it. Why am I wearing this? This must be the trick of the Gods.

Isn’t it not only the God of Lies that has the effect of bewitching people, but the Gods of my oracle also have a bit of a persuasion effect passively?

“But everyone is really dressed up like peacocks, right?”

I asked Daisy to check. Daisy was also wearing more fancy clothes than her usual priestess clothes.

“Of course. Saintess. However, the Saintess will be the most splendid and beautiful one.”

“Splattering isn’t allowed. I’ll just buy some glass snacks.”

I couldn’t forget the taste of the glass snacks we bought at the night market during the temple’s Rose Festival the other day.

If they have it today, I should buy a lot.

“Let’s go this way. This side is quieter.”

“Saintess, my goodness. Then it’s too roundabout.”

Ignoring Daisy’s words, I took the most deserted route.

Today, instead of using my own carriage, I planned to use a carriage that is sparsely set up like a taxi for the transportation of the believers.

‘Because if I get on the exclusive carriage and run into Reihausd, he can send a Paladin with me.’

Fortunately, there were many priests dispatched to help the poor during the festival, thus the atmosphere in the temple was quiet.

“The carriage is over there. Let’s go.”

“Wait a minute. Saintess! Behind you…!”

I stopped at Daisy’s words and looked back. And I found a face I didn’t want to face right now.

[The God of Art, Mond, is pleased.]

[The God of Love, Odyssey, is curious about Reihausd’s reaction.]

I barely took a step that didn’t make myself fall and looked back at him.

“…Sir Reihausd.”

I saw beautiful blonde hair and bright golden eyes.

Soon he walked towards me step by step.

He stared at me for a moment and then parted his lips. Yet for a long time, nothing came out of his lips. As if time has stopped for a moment.

“Mast…No, Saintess. What brings you here…?”

After a while, he sighed and was taken aback. Reihausd’s face seemed to turn red for a moment.

“Ah, I’m going to the festival with Daisy.”

I replied, looking at his simmering dark golden eyes.

“I was… praying.”

He said, looking the other way.