chapter 93

“Saintess… Why are you here…”

Camilla, who opened the door at the sound of a knock, couldn’t speak while looking surprise when she realized it was me standing in front of the door.

I slightly smiled at her innocent eyes.

“I came to visit a friend, isn’t that the case today?”

Camilla seemed to be watching me for a while, then she opened the door.

Her room was exactly the same as the one I had been in before.

I sat down on the chair I had been sitting on before, and in my field of vision there was a small Raid statue on her desk.

Camilla stood there with an awkward smile.

“I got a note from Sir Reihausd.”

I almost didn’t notice. That someone had elaborately imitated Reihas’s handwriting.

“It tells me to come to the fifth pillar of the hall.”

“Ah, yes…”

Camilla replied with a puzzled look, as if she didn’t know what I was talking about.

“If I had gone, what would have been waiting for me… What do you think, Camilla?”

She said, looking ignorant.

“…Uh, I’m not sure. I don’t know what you mean. Did someone try to trap the Saintess by any chance?”

Camilla is as beautiful, bright and kind as the original novel I read, so I was fooled for a moment.

She must be a really good main lead.

However, as Reihausd said, there may be a more distorted valley behind the overly good thing.

“Camilla.”

I got up from the chair and stood facing her. I could see the green eyes flickering.

“I thought of you as a friend for a moment.”

At my words, I saw her expression harden and the corners of her lips tremble.

“Saintess… I just don’t know what you’re talking about.”

“Did you say that you always avoided Heinz? Yet in Ares, the story was different.”

I obtained the information through Cass.

“You stuck with Heinz like you’re soulmates. I heard that you were the Chief Priest’s only henchman.”

Heinz appeared to be digging into Reihausd’s background and trying to find his weakness. And so did Camilla, who paid attention to Reihausd.

I asked her coldly.

“You and Heinz sent Reihausd’s man, Vatos, to kill me, and he tried to harm me again today.”

After rummaging through Vatos’s belongings, they found Heinz’s check.

I wasn’t shocked as I had experienced a lot of people who smiled brightly and then hit me in the back in my past life.