chapter 77

“Saintess!”

When I came out of Lloyd’s Merchant, the Paladins were waiting.

They looked very worried, yet I calmly got into the carriage.

“Do you want to go back?”

“No. Right to the mine.”

“Pardon?”

The Paladin asked again, but I answered firmly.

“I’m going to the mine right now. I will completely fill the hole today.”

Actually, I planned to go to the mine after recovering for a day or two more.

But now that I’ve heard that Kyle is coming, I feel like I need to finish the job a little sooner.

“I understand.”

However, all of a sudden, the status window flashed.

[The connection with the oracle is disconnected.]

Hmm, why is it like this again?

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟

I thought it would be easier to connect to the oracle by blocking the gate, but today it didn’t seem to be going well.

In any case, only the oracle wasn’t connected, the divine power was still able to be used. After a bit of hesitation, I headed for the mine. Yeah, is there anything wrong?

When I arrived at the mine, the appearance of the mine was no different from yesterday. I saw priests, Paladins, mercenaries, and they bowed their heads to me.

Receiving their greetings, I entered a dark cave.

‘Now, let’s finish filling up this damn hole and go back.’

“Is the Saintess here?”

“Oh, Saintess!”

The aisles filled with men made way for me like a miracle of Moses.

At times like this, I feel like a superhero in a hero movie.

I saw a hole left about half the original size. The net-like barrier had loosened quite a bit as the number of demonic beasts escaping from the hole decreased.

“Then before we begin…”

I started doing simple stretches.

‘National gymnastics begins!’

Relax your neck, shoulders, back, and legs…

“What is the Saintess doing?”

“It seems to be a ritual, yet looking at the sky, it must be a sacred ceremony for the Gods.”

“May Hetuse blesses.”

My ardent believers have attached meaning to stretching. And the priest who diligently wrote down my national gymnastic moves seemed to follow me.