chapter 94

“Ren, and Van?”

Two six or seven-year-olds dressed in long-sleeved clothes. This was a spaceship-like cyberspace.

I lifted myself off the floor and put my hand on my forehead.

Judging from the fact that I couldn’t feel my body temperature, it seems that only my spirit came.

“Well…”

Ren hesitated and looked up at me. Van’s expression wasn’t very good either.

“How did this happen?”

Looking at my framed autograph, which is still well decorated, I asked the children, pretending not to know anything.

“Wasn’t Camilla a real saintess? That’s why I gave up my position as a saintess and ran away.”

At those words, Ren’s face darkened even more.

“If you have nothing more to say, let me go. My self-sufficient life is beautifully planned…”

And half of my words were cut off.

“I thought you, an outside soul, coming to us would be meaningful.”

“…What do you mean?”

“I couldn’t bear to say it because I was afraid that you, who knew everything, would run away or not be able to carve out a new destiny.”

Van pouted as if she was about to cry.

“Are you blaming me now?”

Ren hurriedly blocked Van’s words and looked at me.

It was time to hear the real truth.

“You’d better speak really properly today. ‘Cause I’m really mad.”

Ren and Van, who were looking at me, looked at each other with intimidated expressions.

“You keep dragging my time, should I just leave? Or do you want to talk nice things about Camilla?”

At my words, Van was startled and opened her mouth.

“You can’t leave!”

Now the initiative has passed to me.

“…The Gods cannot leave offspring. Their offspring are only human beings. But the two Gods colluded to leave their offspring. The God of Eternity, Raid, and the God of Lies, Bellatrix.”

A fast voice flowed into my ears as if they were rapping.

“They shouldn’t have done that… So it was a kind of treason.”

I sat down on the chair and rubbed my forehead.

“Tell me in detail. So that I can understand the situation accurately.”

Van, who seemed to have calmed down a bit, turned around.

“This is a prophecy of the two of them.”