Chapter 161 - Side Story 15

“…”

Although the shock wasn’t too great considering I fell from that mere height, I knew I was in a completely different space.

This place looked like a dark experimental space, and I could see a magic circle around me.

“…Here is?”

A man with black hair tied up and a black eye patch over one of his eyes looked at me and smiled with his lips parted.

Behind him were men who looked like villains.

“Oh, It’s a grade A.”

The men behind him cheered at those words.

“Fufu, we can sell it expensively.”

I furrowed my eyebrows, not knowing what was going on.

“Where is this?”

Two men approached me and tied my wrists with rope.

“It’s the Demon Realm. And now, you’re now going to be sold as a slave to the devils.”

[The God of Benevolence, Oman, evaluates the men’s appearance and hints that they aren’t suitable to be used as your slaves.]

“If you’re lucky, you will become the pet of a person with noble taste.”

[The God of Benevolence, Oman, frowns at these creatures, saying they aren’t suitable as pets.]

I asked, stroking my tangled hair.

“So this is the Demon Realm?”

I think they summoned me. Diego didn’t seem to come with me.

Fortunately, however, the oracle connection didn’t seem to be broken. When I went to Ares before, I couldn’t connect to the oracle even when I got close to the gate.

Did the Demon King change to Diego, who is friendly to me, and it became easier for me to resist Magi?

“If you’re unlucky, you’ll become a toy for someone like the new Demon King.”

“There are a lot of rumors about the new Demon King. They say he always brings at least five people, both men and women, into the bedroom.”

“I heard that he enjoys torturing and that he doesn’t even mind monsters. I wonder what it would be like for a human woman.”

They exchanged stories to scare me.

Diego… As expected, the demons were demons.