chapter 97

At that time, the temple’s main building.

“Among the Paladins, bad rumors are spreading. That Saintess Camilla is a fake…”

“There are many who oppose the wanted. It seems that it’s better to collect it back.”

Heinz, who heard the priests scrambling to report, frowned and put his hand between his forehead.

Meanwhile, Camilla, who was sitting quietly in the distant chair, stared into space with a dark face.

Ariel in the prophecy  she knew, couldn’t get anyone on her side. She craved the love and attention of others, yet it was all for Camilla.

However, Ariel now…

“Heinz.”

Camilla called out to Heinz in a low voice.

He then quickly sent the priests out and approached Camilla.

“Yes, yes. Saintess.”

The corners of Camilla’s lips twisted slightly. And a lightly resonating sound, ck.

In an instant, one side of Heinz’s wrinkled cheeks swelled red.

“…S-Saintess?”

Camilla opened her mouth, looking down in contempt at Heinz’s face in vain

“How incompetent are you that you can’t control the public opinion of the temple properly?”

Ariel now was definitely more popular than Camilla. Despite her overwhelming holy power, which Camilla displayed in saving the Golden Crowns, they were all looking for Ariel and concerned.

In this way, there’s no benefit in revealing her existence in haste.

“I’m sorry. We will do our best to recruit priests and Paladins.”

Heinz bowed and continued to make excuses.

If only things went well in the mine…

Camilla pursed her lips.

If only Ariel died after failing to restore the gate in the mine, and she appeared like a comet, she would’ve been the hero of the country.

If so, she wouldn’t have had such a hard time.

How disgusting it was for her to come all the way here to Elium and pretend to be an innocent priestess.

Especially in front of Ariel.

[We’re the same age, so shall we get along?]

Ariel’s carefree smile, without malice, suddenly came to her mind.

“Ha, cheekily.”

Camilla furrowed her eyebrows.

How dare she.

“Saintess, is there anything else that bothers you?”