chapter 84

I hesitated, not knowing how to answer.

Ariel Celestine, daughter of a daughter of Baron Celestine, out of wedlock.

The reason why she became a saintess wasn’t well known to the public.

“…Hmm. I manifested my holy power two years ago, and she was discovered by Reihausd and brought to Elium. It’s not a very fun story. My memory is fuzzy.”

The reason I became a saintess was when I was a fake saintess, so I evaded it appropriately.

“I see. Well, I was so surprised to hear what happened in the mine this time.”

Camilla said to me with her green eyes shining.

“Closing the gate of the Demon Realm, and besides, defeating countless monsters. People say that among the saintesses of the past, the voices of praise are so loud that you’re comparable to that of the First Saintess.”

It was even more embarrassing to receive such praise from the original female lead.

“No way. I was just lucky.”

“You’re also humble.”

I also decided to ask Camilla questions.

“Does Miss Camilla have any kind of… holy power?”

Camilla’s appearance sped up, that’s why I wondered if her manifestation of holy power might have sped up as well.

Camilla, who heard me, slurred her words as if it was nothing.

“Although I have divine power as a residual skill, it’s insignificant compared to the Saintess’ holy power.”

Then her holy power hasn’t manifested yet.

I remembered [The Return of Saintess Camilla]. In the original story, it was said that Camilla’s holy power was discovered late.

Yet she didn’t say anything more and just smiled humbly.

After that, Reihausd didn’t appear for a long time.

My face was a little hot, probably due to the wine, so I decided to go out for a night breeze.

Camilla was happily chatting with Dwayne, who had returned.

“I’ll be out for a while.”

“Ah, Saintess. I will accompany you.”

Dwayne tried to faithfully carry out Reihausd’s order to keep close.

“Dwayne. Don’t make me regret saving you from the Demon Realm.”

Dwayne tried to get up, but at my warning, he sat down.

“That’s right. Even the Saintess needs some freedom.”

You mustn’t repay kindness with being an enemy.

I left, opened the door, and started walking. But after a while, someone called me.