chapter 105

I looked at Camilla without losing my smile.

Camilla was still arrogant. She spoke in a shrill voice, threatening us.

“No matter how much holy power you have, you’re only human. You can’t stand up to me, who was born through the power of the Great One.”

Camilla said as she looked at the men dealing with the monsters who were coming out of her shadow.

“If you hadn’t been on Ariel’s side, I would have loved you every day.”

“I can’t listen to her anymore. It would be better to kill her quickly.”

Kyle, who was making a way by cutting down the pouring monsters, started walking toward Camilla with a bothered look.

At the threat approaching her, Camilla clutched at the statue and closed her eyes, whispering.

“Towards me, your most powerful power. Please respond. Father.”

If Camilla uses her abilities like my ‘Response’, no human might be able to subdue her.

Although her body is weakened by the absence of the statue, she initially possesses powers that can’t be compared to those of humans.

I’m a human too, but if I receive a blessing or response from Ciel, I become a superhuman. However, if Camilla, a descendant of Raid, who has the power of a God and the Demon King, runs out of control…

‘She must literally be a monster.’

Yet I had nothing to worry about.

All of this was as I had planned.

When nothing happened, Camilla opened her eyes, sensing something strange.

I said with a light smile.

“Ah, did you really have a hard time searching for it?”

In disbelief, Camilla looked at the statue in her hand.

“What is this…!”

“It’s the same as the one you had, isn’t it?”

When I was in the Imperial Palace, I received an object identical to Camilla’s Raid statue from Cass.

The statue made by special order was exactly the same down to the smallest detail.

What I did next was to call Diego and tell him to imbue it with an aura similar to the existing icon.

‘I was surprised that he came to me in the middle of the night.’

Diego was Leto’s successor, who was created by being imbued with his energy. Unlike Camilla, who was slightly incomplete as she came to the world 4 years earlier, he was a complete demon.

As it turns out, Diego had an aura most similar to Leto’s, which is why Camilla didn’t notice that the statue was reversed.

And a powerful curse from Diego was placed there.

“…Then what about this statue?!”