Chapter 153 - Side Story 7

“Now, this is a service.”

I handed Noah a gauntlet with a better defensive holy stone than the one Noah bought at my store.

“Saintess! If you keep doing this, I won’t come back.”

“You said you wanted to show me a cool side at the martial arts gatherng.”

Soon there was a founding festival. And I heard that Noah will participate in the first act of the martial arts gathering as an apprentice knight in the Imperial Palace.

The martial arts gathering, which consisted of three acts, was an event to show off the skills of the knights in the Imperial Palace and to boost their morale, and was very popular among the people.

Most of the monsters that appeared in the first act of the martial arts were weak, but I couldn’t help but worry about Noah, who was still young.

That’s why I’m forcibly giving him a high-end gauntlet.

“Saintess… How should I repay this favor later…”

[The God of Benevolence, Oman, calculates how many years Noah has left until he reaches adulthood, saying that the day will come someday.]

[The God of Justice, Hetuse, looks at Oman with shaking pupils.]

“I told you it’s fine. If you feel burdened, do well and return it.”

When Noah was told that he could use it and return it, he forcibly accepted the item. And he bowed his head then greeted me.

“Then I will definitely return it.”

“Alright. I’ll be looking forward to this fight.”

At my words, Noah nodded with a firm face.

“I’ll show you an awesome sight.”

I smiled and nodded.

“Yes. Don’t push yourself too hard.”

Noah’s figure, which was like a child when we first met, was taken like a boy. And his walk, which was close to that of an assassin when he was in the Thief Guild, became confident like that of a knight.

I was happy to see Noah growing up. I didn’t give birth to him, but I feel proud as if I raised a child.

After a while, Noah received the gauntlet and left, and I arranged the holy stones.

[The God of Knowledge, Hessed, blesses you.]

“It would be better to arrange holy stones that are helpful for healing here… I guess for defense, I’ll have to write a description for each effect.”

At first, I tried to open a pet supply store, but people gave up the business because there were no people who carefully raised animals except for a few nobles.

And the one I chose was a shop that handles holy stones.

Items were being delivered from Lloyd Merchant, and as rumors spread, they became increasingly popular with knights and soldiers.

“Done.”

It wasn’t until the day got quite dark that tidying up was over.