chapter 122

‘…!’

Did I get caught?

I stood up and looked at the Warden with the most nonchalant expression on my face.

They said that even if you come to the tiger’s den, you will live as long as you keep calm. I have lived without fear, so there’s nothing to be afraid of.

“You mean me?”

The Warden approached me, frowning and looking at me up and down.

“Where do you belong?”

The muscular Warden had a very suspicious look.

I didn’t know what to answer, so when I moved my gaze to the whip in his hand for a moment, I heard the Warden’s voice again.

“Your face looks familiar, are you the prisoner from construction site no. 7841 who ran away yesterday?”

“Yes?”

“Her crime was eating without paying her whole life.”

He said, pointing at me with both hands holding a whip.

“Eating… Eating without paying?”

And she was sent to the labor camp for such a small thing?

When I was a little surprised, he added a word and praised himself.

“To be exact, 1,352 times eating without paying. My memory is very precise and amazing.”

How crazy… Worth the role of slavery.

I don’t know who it is, but that woman who looks like me, she left her wallet for granted.

After a bit of hesitation, I opened my mouth. If this continues, I’ll be misunderstood as an eating-without-paying criminal then I’ll have to build a garage and a tower over there.

“I’m not the sinner you think, I’m aliv…”

And then, somewhere, a child’s voice was heard.

“W-Wait!”

The Warden and I looked back at the same time.

There I saw a well-dressed boy of about thirteen, gasping for breath.

The child’s hair was dark green, his eyes were brown, and he had the face of a nobleman.

“Ah, Sir Ravi.”

The Warden looked at the child and hurriedly lowered his head.

“The Director has arrived. I was ruling the sinners well.”

Judging from the courteous attitude, the child was probably superior to the Warden.

“And just like this, I caught the eating-without-paying criminal.”

The Warden glanced at me and said.

As soon as he finished speaking, a child named Ravi jumped up and stood in front of me.

“To think that you called her the eating-without-paying criminal. This is Sir Kairos’ guest.”