chapter 136

“I can feel that they care for Mother. Please listen to us.”

Bellatrix’s eyebrows furrowed at the sudden burst of light.

The sound of the second hand of the clock, which had been heard at regular intervals, began to go very quickly. And when she looked straight ahead again… A familiar voice was heard.

A dark blue shadow was visible there.

There was a sphere of light next to the shadow, but the light was gradually fading, perhaps because of the dark energy coming from the shadow.

“Stupid Bellatrix. She believes in the saying that a soul born from a union with a human will become a ruler. The most stupid and naive God.”

The voice continued.

“It’s a shame to even call her a God. If you’re the ruler of the world… It should be like this.”

A black soul similar in size to the dying soul began to take shape and took the form of a young woman.

The bright blonde hair absorbed and scattered black energy, and deep darkness dwelled in the center of the green eyes.

Bellatrix’s eyes twitched.

Raid… That voice was Raid.

He was a strong and beautiful God, and Bellatrix had no doubts about him.

It was regrettable that he, who was protecting Camilla, was deprived of his divinity while serving as the Demon King, but she thought that she would protect Camilla more as Raid wasn’t there.

But what the hell was he talking about?

“You can judge truth from lies. Mother, please judge whether my memory is really false!”

Rita’s words hit Bellatrix right in the middle.

The bright light from the sphere was flickering.

“No… No…!”

Bellatrix could tell. The memory from the woman in front of her is the truth.

Then she saw a seven-colored radiance flash in front of her.

“You…”

Bellatrix twitched her eyebrows.

She shook her head as she gazed blankly at the seven radiances that resonated with her and whispered a language only the Gods could hear.

“It can’t be! Impossible!”

Raid’s voice continued without hesitation.

“If I infuse it with an aura similar to that of this dead soul, Bellatrix would never have imagined. That the real soul of her child had been extinguished.”

The faintly flickering sphere of souls has now completely lost its light and entered a state of extinction.

“She just needs to faithfully protect and bless you according to her purpose. Then, according to the prophecy I write, humans will follow you and be enchanted by you. Don’t worry about getting caught by Bellatrix. My power will cover your lies.”