The Lame Joke. (Jemma Multiverse).

WARNING:

CC x Cairo.
1. This is only for Fun Purposes.
2. It's not Real.
3. Don't like it, Don't Bother to read it.

CC and Katie was watching thriller movie, while Cairo was on CC's laps combining her fingers with the blonde's hair. "I am so fucking bored", groaned CC while Cairo just smiled. "If you stop groaning like a baby and focus more on the movie, I presume the boredom of yours will vanish", replied Katie in a Sarcastic tone.

Cairo saw CC's bored face and got an idea. She closed her distance and gently whispered something that was only audible for the blonde. Turns out, the words uttered by Cairo made CC smirk and hold onto her hips more tightly. "So, what do you think Ms. Player, interested to play a round with me~ ?" teased Cairo, her face on CC's shoulder, which made CC's grin even sharper. "I think, maybe I can". With that being said CC and Cairo glued their Lips together and kissed, till they both were out of breath. The kissing was slowly turning into a small Make-out session, between the two ladies. Cairo's hands travelled behind CC's neck, while the blonde explored all the brunette's curves. Katie on the other hand, had no fucking idea, as she was quite busy watching. The moans of the ladies, was also UN-heard by Katie Torres, because of the Loud Volume.

At that Moment, Phoebe and BeeBee entered the room, and their eyes met the ladies having their time. Till that period of time, CC and Cairo was almost fucking each other out. "Bruh, How the fuck isn't Katie aware of their Make-out session ?" Whispered Phoebe. "No idea, but seems like She doesn't even know that they are actually Making Out", replied BeeBee. "You know what, Let it be, come on", said Phoebe and led BeeBee out of the room quietly, holding onto her right wrist.

After 2 hours, the movie finally ended. Thankfully Katie got back in the real world and whispered to herself "Man, that was EPIC !!!" Katie turned around to ask CC something, but she kept herself quiet, when she saw Cairo peacefully sleeping on CC, while CC caressing her Back gently. "What did you two do, which made Cairo tired ?" whisper shouted Katie at CC, who turned her gaze and the only thing she gave as a reply was a silly goofy Smile. "Forget it, you're too young to know it anyway". "Excuse me, I'm 16 years old and I a-", CC stopped Katie and suggested "Hey wanna hear a Joke ?", which Katie nodded too. "Okay good, so there was this boy who came with his results in his hands, then told his Mom that for just one mark he couldn't get 100, then his Mom asked Why did you get 99 or something ? The boy then replied No, I got two 00 (Zeroes)".

There was an awkward short silence between them. Then CC finally broke it and asked "So, Did you get the point ?" All Katie could do was to deliver a sarcastic face to CC as her response. "What kind of a Lame Joke was that ?" asked Katie. "What, Oh come on, that's the best one I've got", whined CC. "Well looks like your 'Best One' wasn't Good enough and not even a single Ant will laugh at that Lame Joke of Yours". "Wait, Ants can laugh ?" Seeing CC question this, Katie just stormed out of the room.

"Hey !!! You di-" Cairo stopped CC, giving a peck on her lips. "Darling, Please I'm tired and exhausted, Just let me sleep". The blonde apologized and gently caressed her back, making the small one fall asleep. "I love You, Sweetheart". CC gave her final Kiss for the day and closed her eyes, while Cairo hummed and smiled, cuddling into the taller one even more.

End Of Chapter.

- Thank You.

    Jay.