The Light Of My Darkness. (Jenna+Emma Multiverse).

The idea: @Random 19XX (Random 19XX).

Jenna Marie Ortega x Emma Myers.

Some Information about the Characters might NOT be Cannon.

Part 2 may NOT be Possible...

Emma's P. O. V:

My admission was successful at a Middle School named Arlington. It was for all the Brilliant students out there, but I never knew why I was accepted there, as no one really valued my Existence, except for maybe my Family.

Ever since I was Young I was always bullied, for being a Nerd and for not fighting back. The bullies took advantage and always humiliated me when ever they can. I was too fed up with this and thought about not giving a Fuck about it anymore. Last time was the worst, I had to go through doctor appointment for my stomach because I was beaten up like an Wild Animal, and here's the best part about it, I was literally bullied that time by the demand of my fucking BEST FRIEND...

She was a Bitch for sure, and from that day on I realized that making friends was just the sign of Weakness and that also proves of how much of a Scaredy Cat you are. I determined myself to not fall for any tricks and start a Fresh turn, but Truly speaking after all those happening in my Past, really didn't let me forget them...as if they were a Part Of Me.

The sun was bright and that wasn't the worst thing to be fair, that day. I was standing in front of the Middle School I will be attending from now on, The Arlington.

I thought for a while, before I finally took a step forward, and the moment I did I felt many eyes over me for no fucking reason.

"Come on Emma, Pull yourself together...there's no one", I whispered to myself and pressed my eyes closed for a minute and then when I opened it again, honestly there was No One...

A defeated sigh left my throat as I approached the Campus little by little and at last entered.

Thankfully no one really cared of me entering, which was a Good thing. I went to the Office, took my Routine, and headed towards my classes placing my stationaries in my very own Locker, in the Hallway.

The classes went by fast, and till now I didn't feel any one's tension to humiliate or Bully the shit out of me. I was sitting in the lunch Corridor, eating alone at a Dark Corner, when suddenly an Angry Latina came and busted her tray of meal on the table, almost breaking it. I just sat there, not knowing what to do, while she kept on looking on the other side, cursing the hell out off her mouth. Sweat came running down my forehead, as I felt the Girl suddenly stare at me with one sight, as if she can kill me right in that moment. 

She took a Long sigh and closed her eyes for while before forming a word, mean while I just sat there eating my lunch like a baby, not daring to look into her eyes. "...You're new, I'm Jenna, Jenna Marie Ortega, What's your name ?"

I just kept staring at my finished tray, and nervously answered, definitely not prepared for her next Move, "...I'm Emma, Emma Myers". We then slowly, little by little started to speak and while we were having a Conversation, I got to know that her Bf cheated on her and that he used her for her money only, connecting pieces from our conversation. 

For some reason, I felt happy that she was now single, and I had no mother fucking idea why ? We talked the whole period and then exchanged our numbers. At first I wanted to hesitate, because If I make a friend then obviously at one point I will be proved Weak, by her...but heaven knows why, That Girl was like a Light in my side. Her topics always interested me and she had the best ways of keeping her opponent, thrilled with her Conversations. A Girl like me will never deserve a Friend like her, but to be honest, of only I could give myself a Second Chance...I don't think that will be a Waste of my time nor hers, and truly speaking she already made me realize that Maybe making friends is not that bad, in just a Conversation. 

I finally let my heart do it's job and stopped my brain from defending me again. She and I got really close and one point I somehow even started to fall for her beauty and personality, yet having a Dark sense of Humor.

One day I promised myself to actually confess my feelings for her, and when I did she surprisingly agreed. We both shared our first ever kiss and then enjoyed the Sunset in front of us, our hands intertwined, The small Latina's head over my shoulder. "Why do you love me though, Emma ?" I turned towards her and smiled then I lifted her in my arms, her laughing in that beautiful voice of hers, her legs around my waist, " I loved you because you are the Light Of My Darkness, Jenna. You might have the intentions of me loving you because of your money, but guess what I not like that Jerk ex-bf of yours, and won't make such a fucking mistake like him. I never believed in love and friend-ship after I was bullied in my life, but You...You made me realize that I was wrong and That You are the Perfect one I need, I love You Jenna and I always will".

Her eyes watered and then she pulled me into a another Kiss, both of us smiling in the kiss. I cleaned her watery eyes, and then we did duet together, her melody could kill me and I would be happy to die like that. 

"I Love You, Emma and I promise to protect you, if anyone wants their lives to be in an end soon", She whispered on my shoulder, which made my heart melt and smile even more. I was smiling like this after such a Long time and we both knew it.

"I love You Too...Jenna, Thank You for coming into my life, Gorgeous".

 Author (Jay): If you have any suggestions, opinions and ideas, feel free to share them in the comments. Don't forget to leave a Vote, truly helps me a lot and I appreciate the gesture of kindness. I might not be able to write so many chapters in the future because of Lack of Time, but I will definitely try my best, either way... ENJOY!!! 😊