My horrific Ugly Face. (Jenna+Emma Multiverse).

The idea: @Random 19XX
(Random 19XX).

Lorraine Day x CC Walker. ('X' x Family Switch).

Some Information about the characters might NOT be Cannon.

Lorraine's P. O. V:

I was sitting on the Nurse-Bed. My face all bandaged. "So, are you ready Lorraine, to take the Bandage off ?" The nurse asked. I was feeling scared, but then I felt someone's hand over mine...CC, My girlfriend. We have been dating for a while, and after what have happened to me...I don't really want to talk about it. 

"Yes, she is", CC said while pressing a kiss on my hand, which made me flustered. The nurse slowly and gently took the bandage off. Suddenly I felt the breeze hit my face, My face was finally off from the bandages. CC had a weak smile while the nurse just looked at me with sorrow in her eyes. "I knew it...I will look horrifically Ugly as fuck", I whispered. CC immediately hugged me and whispered, "No, Lorraine honey you look Beautiful, it's just that...the scar is left on your face, and trust me I think that scar off yours looks Hot". A smile appeared on my face, while she just teased about the scar. Truly CC loved me so much and I loved this woman even more.

CC and I went to home and now, it has been 3 weeks since we came back. Taking the meds, my health is getting better and putting on more moisturizer and cream, The scar is becoming softer on my skin. 

CC's P. O. V:

I was sitting with Lorraine, her in front of me sitting between my spread legs, like a adorable child. I became a huge fan of her scar since we came back, but then again I was also happy that it was recovering. I was admiring her features and was pressing kisses every five seconds later, and she kept her focus on the TV. Suddenly she turned the TV off and asked, "CC baby, Please be honest...Am I Ugly ?" I felt my heart break, for those words, "...Why do you ask that ?"

"No reason, just curious..." She replied softly. I grabbed her and pulled her in a hug, then slowly caressed her back and whispered, "Babe, You're the most Beautiful Woman I've seen in my entire life. It doesn't matter whether you have that huge scar on your face or not, what really matters is that I Love You and I always will". and joined our lips for a moment. 

We separated for air and hugged each other.

"I Love You, CC and Thank You For Loving Me So Much", Lorraine whispered.  

"Of Course Darling, I Love You Too..."

 Author (Jay): What do you think about this Chapter ? Let me know in the Comments below, If you have any opinions, ideas or requests, feel free to share them.