Last Promise. (Jenna+Emma's Multiverse).

Jenna Marie Ortega x Emma Myers.

Some information about the Characters might NOT be Cannon.

Emma's P. O. V:

I came across a Couple, them smiling and their arms tugged to each other, then My eyes fell on a Bill-Board...A Picture Of Lost Love...

I stood in front of the Dark Black Gate, and I motionlessly took 1, 2, 3 Steps approaching a Stone in front of me, I kneeled down and placed the hopeless Rose beside the Stone, The Ground Cold and stiff. Grass of Green Color surrounding The Stone. The name dug on the surface, in order for it to not to Disappear, though The Owner of the Name has already left this World...

"Here Lies The Body Of A Very Talented And Memorable Woman's..."

"Jenna Marie Ortega".

The Clouds heavy with Rain, just like my Eyes. The sky Deep and dark, gloomy with the shadows. I stared at the Stone and imagined the Woman Sitting in front of me, yet I could feel her Invisible Hands intertwined with mine, on the Frozen Ground. The One and Only Woman, who didn't fail to show me the World, with her Own Eyes, that One Woman was now resting in her new Home, a Home that is separated from the Whole Universe, from her family, from her friends and from especially Me...

The green-ness fading away and turning gray in my eyes. 

-"...H-How are you Jen...?"

No Response was given to me, but the invisible Grip increased with pace.

-"I hope you're great...well I am doing Fine..."

Still no response, instead the Clouds splashed the water on the ground as Tiny droplets of Water, Everything in this World right now reminded me of...Her.

The Moments, we ran around in the field, our hands intertwined and the rain falling over us...

-"Emma, I love You".
-"Babe, You're just dumb Freak...Well I love Freaks <3"
-"You're too sweet".
-"Don't make me hesitate to murder you tonight..."
-I Promise you that I won't leave your Side, Babe...Love ya".

...

-"Always remember to smile, even if I not there for you, Emma..."
-"Would you still love me, if I am not there for you..."
-"EM...I have less time in this world..."
-"Never Forget, I Will Always Love You, Emma Amor..."
-"Forgive Me For Breaking Your Promise..."
-"Promise Me To Smile, Darling..."

-"B-Bye...E-E-Emma..."

Those Words were bandaged in my head like Glue, And as a Good Girlfriend, I Kept my Promise and Smiled, while Shedding droplets of Painful Tears. I touched the stone again and pressed a Kiss against it, -"Maybe, Your faith didn't let you full-fill your Promise, Darling but I kept mine and I will keep the Last Promise too...The One that I promised Myself."

I stood up and felt something tugging at my feet, I smiled slightly and pulled away from the Grip. Staring at the Even Gray Stone, I felt satisfied about full-filling the Last Promise. Maybe Her Promises might be Painful to Complete, but the Last Promise seems to become even My Own Desire, after her loss...

I stood in front of my Room and covered the Windows with Curtains, left a Unnecessary Note on the table, with The Proposal Box for Jenna. I drank some water and stared at The Rope, Hanging On The Ceiling.

Flashback:

I was sat on one of the sofa, near the Hospital bed of my Love. I stared at her Sleeping weak body and then Promised myself, something whispering-

-"Jenna...If I Fail To Keep You Alive, I Won't Hesitate To Finish Myself, I Promise You That, Sweetheart..."

I kissed the back of her hand, and caressed it, seeing her swollen Face rest on the Bed...

That was the last time I saw, you...

But not for long...

*Chuckles, while Feeling Agony invade her Blood-shot Eyes* .

The Brunette Pulled the Rope and raped it around her Neck, looking around for the Last Time.

-"I can't bare this Pain anymore, Jenna..."
-"I am Coming and Will Be Joining You Soon, Gorgeous..."
-"You Were The Only Thing In This World..."
...

-"I Love You Jenna Marie Ortega...".

*She Let go of her grip and let's the Rope Do The Rest Of Her Job...*

"End Of My Suffering..."

- Emma Myers