Saving The Woman From Fire. (Jenna+Emma Multiverse).

Idea: @Random 19XX (Random 19XX).

Jenna Marie Ortega x Emma Myers.

Some Information about the Characters might NOT be Cannon.

I might NOT be able to make a Part-2 of this...

Emma's P. O. V:

I was roaming around here and there, "MA'AM WHERE ARE YOU !?!?! IF YOU CAN HEAR ME, PLEASE ANSWER !!!" I heard another scream and that's when I ran for her life. 

FLASHBACK.

"Want some Coffee, Mate ?" I heard Georgie offering, I Nodded a Yes and waited, when suddenly the fire alarm started to fill the room with the color Red. We immediately went to the main center, where our Sir was standing and guiding everyone to get to the location. He came to me and spoke, "Emma make sure to safe everyone in there, even if it means to risk your life, my Child", I nervously nodded and started the wheels. 

We ran there like crazy animals, the Police-Officers were already there, all of us got in position and started to splash the water like Mad people but in a professional way. We were divided in groups and I was in the saving group, as usual. I put on my Gas-Mask and went inside, taking all the insiders out of that flaming Monster. Little by Little everyone was out, and I was about to take care of the water, business when suddenly another blast happened in front of us, with a scream echoing in our ears. Everyone heard it and their eyes turned towards me. "Emma, don't go inside, Mate the situation has become worse an-" I didn't let Georgie finish and went inside the burning building risking every minutes of my life, as I carried out the trust of my boss on me.

"EMMA !!!"

FLASHBACK ENDS.

I saw a small figure sitting a corner, almost fainted. I lifted the light mass and ran outside, but the Vigorous Smoke kept blocking my way. I did everything I could and ran out, the moment I did both of us fell on the ground, voice surrounding me becoming lower, and my visions disappeared. 

I woke up and saw my Boss, sitting next to me, "Ah, finally my brave young Fire-Fighter is officially awake". I smiled and hugged him. He then patted my head and barely spoke, "...You, I really am proud of Kiddo of what you did today, I never thought that today could have also been the end of my 'Daughter's life". My breathing stopped for a second and I looked at my Boss, him falling apart in tears, "...W-Wait, so you're telling me that I actually saved your Daughter". He smiled back to me and took my hand, rubbing the Bandages softly, "And because you saved my Daughter, I want you to take her out for a date". My expression changed and I couldn't believe his words, "B-But...Is she okay with that...?" He laughed out, and then spoke, "Of course she is My child, she has been having a crush over you since you joined in the Fire-Service, she requested me a lot to make her meet you in person, but at that time I was judge-mental...but after I saw what you did...I might be the happiest man to give you my daughter's hand". I smiled and accepted the Offer, happily.

Though I never met the woman in person, and didn't get to see her face because of all that smoke, I did hear a lot of rumors of her being the best daughter of our boss. He was really proud of his girl, and that was truly noticeable.

Two weeks has passed by and it was time, to ask her out. I took a deep breath and finally I twisted the door-knob and gently entered. Then I saw the girl looking at me with amazed eyes.

I walked towards her and offered her the flowers, as perfectly as I could. "W-Well, I kind of heard of how you used to have a crush over me since I joined the Fire-Service..." She turned her face away feeling embarrassed, I just smiled eve more and came a bit closer, taking her warm soft hands over my bandaged and cold hand. "You know, I never met you in person, this is our first time for both of us...Though I know how awkward it is, but...Would you like to go on a date with me...?" I Slowly moved towards her hand, and placed a soft kiss on her knuckles, making her loose her soul and I also felt her heart-beat increasing, Cute...

She nodded a Yes, and with that we started to talk to each other and know each other even more. 

After some time, it was finally the moment of our date to happen. We decided to have our date in a Park. I saw her coming by, She looked beautiful. I stuttered while speaking which made her laugh out loud, and though I still enjoyed every moment of her happiness. 

We rode many rides, including the scary ass Roller-Coaster and explore the Dark Cave together and so much more. We even had Ice-Cream and took chances to win each other Plushies and gifts, etc. 

Then it was 6:56 pm and we both sat on a bench in front of the lake, the Sun was setting, the sky was having a color of Orange, Red and Yellow with a shade of Purple, my Favorite. The weather seemed to have a cold sensation too, we were close to each other. 

"Heavens, I never thought I could have so much fun with...Thank You for saving my ass that day, You truly are My Hero, Emma and I'm glad that we get to enjoy each other's company and I wish to do it even more in the future", I heart started to beat faster and shade of Red appeared.

Hero...?

I was now a Hero, for Jenna...?

I guess I'm now...

"Anytime, Jenna", I whispered and then we shared a romantic and exclusive Kiss, and went back to embracing each other's presence again.

"I Love You, My Hero".

"I Love You Too,  My Saved One".

Never thought, saving someone from the fire would change my life forever...You Know what they say:

 "Work Hard, To Gain Better".

Author (Jay): If you have any suggestions, opinions and ideas, feel free to share them in the comments.Short, Hehe...Don't forget to leave a Vote, truly helps me a lot and I appreciate the gesture of kindness. I might not be able to write so many chapters in the future because of Lack of Time, but I will definitely try my best, either way... ENJOY!!! 😁