Mabel's Sin. (Jenna+Emma Multiverse).

The idea: @Random 19XX (Random 19XX).

Mabel x CC Walker (Finest Kind x Family Switch).

Some information about the Characters might NOT be Cannon.

Part 2 may NOT be Possible...

Mabel's P. O. V:

I have been working as a Detective for over a year, and yet after being so experienced I still haven't able to catch a Criminal, name CC Walker. According to her records, she has Murdered 10 people by now, but here's what gets interesting, all the victims CC ever killed was known to be a Rapist, Thief or even a Hacker. Though as the law stands, It is my duty to catch the Murderer behind, you might think I'm crazy or something but maybe I am, as I always found CC's sabotaging skills...Romantic and Hot.

There was one time, when I went to investigate the female corpse on the floor, a Beautiful Tulip was presented in her dress, covered with the color Red. But as a result, She only did it for once, without even leaving a single trace of hers. Many Detectives before me has investigated, CC's messy Victims, but they never found a Tulip except for...Me.

This always raised a Question, in me...
"Did CC do it on Purpose ? Does she know me...? If yes, Why did she give me a Tulip...?"

It was a boring Saturday, I was working in my Office, devasted that Boss let all his anger wash over me...'As Usual'. When Suddenly The lights went out, for a Good amount of 30 minutes it finally came. I immediately went out of my office to find, My Boss's body on he floor, with a Note. Thankfully everyone took the body away and I was left there alone, to investigate what the fuck just happened, Then I remembered the note, I took it out of my pocket and read the Note-

"Hello, Gorgeous...the time you get this Note, I presume your bOsS will be DEAD".
"As you see, I KILLED your fucking Boss, that Old Hag was total Piece of Shit".

For some reason, I smiled at that and thought the same about that Man, anyway.

"Do you want to know, why I killed him ?"

I was definitely eager to know why.

"Find out, by showing yourself Beautiful, at this Address-

"xxx xxxxx
xxxx xxxxxxx
xxxx xxxxxxxxx."

"Hope to see ya, Lovely and don't dare to bring your armor if you don't want to cause a Mess~".
Yours Loving Criminal,

-CC Walker.

I could hear her possessive laugh after I finished the Note in the Atmosphere, Goosebumps was left in my soul and I gulped at the last Line, when CC meant something she really means it.

For some reason, nothing really objected me to go there, instead I felt like I needed to go there anyway, as if it's a need. I hid the Note in my Pocket and left the Branch.

I got ready, and promised myself not to take any weapon or any kind of support, because if I want to settle this down and I knew that I was falling for a Criminal, I had to Trust her...

This Woman truly knows how much Power she holds in me...and Worst is that I don't even complain about it, rather I enjoy it the most.

I stood there waiting, feeling extremely foolish to actually believe her and come at the spot she wanted me to be, without her arriving. "I knew she was mocking me...Hell", I whispered to myself and was about to turn into my heels, when suddenly someone grabbed me from behind and pulled into a fucking KISS !!?!?!

To be Honest, that kiss was mind blowing, it was the most delicious lips I ever felt with my ones pressed on them. It fitted perfectly and our lips were a Match. She pulled away and I saw her, it was Her...CC Walker, herself.

She was standing in front of me, blood all over her body, She grabbed me in her embrace, "Sorry my love, took me sometime to appear in front of ya, btw you look gorgeous more than I excepted you to look like".

"...W-Why are you being so kind to me...?" I pulled all my courage to speak out those words, while the Blonde woman just smiled mischievously.

"Oh, I know that you're in love with a Criminal and that tends to be Me, also to be honest I feel like you could help me with my dirty work, Princess~" That line made shiver run down my spine.

"...W-What..?" Even though she was INDEED right, I AM in LOVE with this CRIMINAL.

She grinned again, "Don't lie to me, Sweetheart I can read anyone's eyes and tell what they are thinking, without them even speaking a Word out...So, What do say, Is it Me or Your Job ?"

I can't believe I was actually thinking, but to be fair I never really wanted CC to get caught as I already know that I have something for her in my heart, and if I want that to stop I need to let go of my job...

"I-I...I Don't know, CC..." was he words uttered my me, until I felt her bloody hands caressing my face softly.

"Don't worry my love, you will always be protected by me, and trust me No One deserves you better than I do..." She pressed a tenderly kiss on my forehead, making my heart melt at those Strong and Bold yet Honest Words.

I finally gave myself up and determined myself to always stick with CC, and with her Naughty Business, even if it means to cause a Sin..."I Will Do It".

CC truly has the best of me and I can never deny the fact that I am actually in love with her and desperately want to be by her side.

I pulled her into another kiss, which became a Little heated but I wasn't the one to complain. She gave me a hot smirk and then carried me in a Bridal Pose, "Do You trust Me, Mabel baby ?"

I blushed at the pet-name and replied, "...Y-Yes, I do..." She smirked again and then whispered in my ears in the most hottest way possible-

"Then Let's get hidden and forgotten by this City and Explore the World, together secretly my committing 'Sins'...Shall we ?"

"Absolutely...", I answered, Laughing slightly and feeling safe in CC's Embrace.

"Good Girl...".

I really did feel Goosebumps killing me for sure...for the last two words the desired Woman of mine hoarsely Whispered out...It felt quite 'Nice' to hear those words, spoken by her and I just smiled shamelessly before, we actually disappeared forever, from there...

Author (Jay): If you have any suggestions, opinions and ideas, feel free to share them in the comments. Don't forget to leave a Vote, truly helps me a lot and I appreciate the gesture of kindness. I might not be able to write so many chapters in the future because of Lack of Time, but I will definitely try my best, either way... ENJOY!!! 🤗