Defend The Angel At All Cost. Pt. 1 (Jenna+Emma MULTIVERSE).

Idea: @Random 19XX (Random 19XX).

Jenna Marie Ortega x Emma Myers.

Some information about the Characters might NOT be Cannon.

Emma's P. O. V:

13th cup was served to me, in that hideous Bar. Every specices in there danced and moved their hips like as if the bar belongs to their Sugar Daddy's Property. Some having Sex, shamelessly at a Corner, while I just sat there in Solo, devasted about the order my Demon Boss gave me.

FLASHBACK.

Boss: "Myers, I demand you to bring the death raw soul of the Angel, Marie".

Emma: "B-But... Boss, I-".

Boss: "That is an Order, Myers, No Buts".

My bosse's red-shot glowing eyes were firm and bold, he definitely made himself clear.

Boss: "Is that Clear?"

Emma: "...Yes, your deadly Honor".

FLASHBACK ENDS.

I was cursing to myself, and thinking of how can I kill Marie, Marie as in Jenna, the One and Only Angel I want to spare from the killing-list of mine.

Suddenly my red bloody eyes fell among the crowd, and I saw the Angel walking towards me. She came and sat next to me, while I made sure to ignore her at all cost. As a Devil, I had a habit of teasing creatures around.

"What are you doing there, Angel ?" I mocked her, whispering in my hoarse voice. "Why, can't a Angel come at a Bar and enjoy, Demon?" She teased me back. Yet being an Angel, she still had the guts to talk back with a Demon and that impressed me about her the most. "I don't know, maybe I always had been taught that Angels were the definition of 'Good Girls". To my surprise, she smirked and came closer to my ears, "Well that is actually not wrong, as I can be a 'Good Girl' for you, Ms. Devil~" She laughed seductively at the end and went back to her posture, while I turned around and felt my face becoming red as hell. Truly, this woman clearly knew what she was doing.

Within a second, the Latina started talking about the shots happening with her, and to make her shut I had the perfect idea. She stopped talking as I pressed my lips with hers, and placed a quick peck. She sat there processing, of what the hell just happened, mean while I enjoyed her defeat. I smirked and felt her face heat up, like a tomato.

All of a sudden, I saw the guards of my boss spreading in the bar, in order to kill Jenna. I looked at my feet for a minute and then without thinking twice, I grabbed Jenna and ran for our lives.

"EMMA !?!?!" The guards shouted and ran behind us.

We came at a corner and waited for the guards to live us, thankfully they left. "What was that ?" Jenna whisper-shouted. I slowed her down and explained everything and how I had the oder from my boss to kill you. Silence fell over us before Jenna spoke out, barely audible, "Can't believe I wasn't the one, to have these kind of orders... I also was commanded to kill you... Emma".

I was surprised, just my surprise increased twice more, as I felt Jenna's sweet and warm lips over my cold ones. Her lips were literally warming my lips like sun. It felt delicious, if only we were alone I could have Made Out with her right now. We shared the kiss for a while and in a minute, I lost my visions, kissing Jenna was the last thing I remembered.

Dizzily, the sun's light reflected over my eyes, causing me to wake up. I saw Jenna all worried looking at me. She immediately hugged me, her small body shaking slightly, "Oh Heavens, Thank God...you're awake, oh I thought I lost you". Tears were rolling down her cheeks and without thinking thrice, I pulled her closer to me causing her to sit on my lap.

Because of igniting, An Angel and A Demon's Lips, we're bound to become humans, and live on this earth till death takes place.

We stayed in each other's embrace. My hands caressing her back and hers caressing my neck. "Thank You for not killing me, when I was an Angel...I Love You Emma, I really do".

"...I Love You Too, Jenna and I should also thank you for not killing me either".

Author (Jay): If you have any opinions, suggestions and ideas, feel free to share them in the comments. Short story, hehe...Don't forget to leave a Vote, truly helps me alot and I appreciate the gesture of kindness. Might not be active in the future, because of lack of time, but I will definitely try my best, anyway... ENJOY !!! 😉