Reverse Opposite Attract. (Jenna+Emma's Multiverse).

Idea: @Random 19XX (Random 19XX).

Wednesday Addams x Enid Sinclair. (Wednesday).

Some information about the Characters might NOT be Cannon.

Part 2 may NOT be possible.

Wednesday's P. O. V:

I was a very bright Girl, with Blonde hair and a Huge Obsession with K-Pop and Dancing. My Instagram, Snapchat, E. T. C. had over million followers. Everyone knew and called as a Ray of Sunshine.

One day, my mother appeared, -"Wednesday, come on daughter we're going to your new School Nevermore Academy". I was extremely excited, I jumped off the chair, dressed up and went Down-stairs to find my family waiting for me. 

Though I can be a Ray of Sunshine, I still had a Bad side of Me...Killing.

When I was thirteen years old, I found a Young Insect near the Bushes, I went towards it and for some reason I took the thing and left in the Middle of the road, making it a Victim for the vehicles that pass by. And as I grew older, this Addiction became more Violent and made me kill two Boys in my Old school, for bullying my brother. 

The Place, was indeed quite Interesting and felt Vivid. I didn't know whether to Smile or stay Normal, at that Moment. 

I was taken to the Campus, after meeting the Principal, only to find a Girl sitting at a Corner Half-Dead. She groaned loudly and made her way towards us, The Girl was incredibly tall, had Brunette cut wolf hair and slightly muscular. 

-"Wednesday, this is your New Roommate, Enid Sinclair".

-"This is Wednesday Addams, make sure to give her Uniform and Routine, while taking a relaxing tour outside the Campus".

I tried to shake my hand, but she hesitated and left the place, holding onto my wrist and not uttering a word out. She showed me many places, while she did her voice felt rather Off and heavily Raspy. She was slow in motion, very less energy in her body and didn't give a Fuck about no one.

Fucking Perfect...

Suddenly, a Young boy came by named Ajax and talked with Enid, while she had a bored expression over her Pale face. Suddenly, I felt my blood boiling as I saw, that Snake head, holding Enid's Hand, while her not caring a single bit. That Moment the only thing I wanted to do was to jump over that Asshole and teach him the Lesson he deserves, for touching
What's Mine
...

Enid's P. O. V:

Many days went by, after Wednesday Addams came to this Place, making it more horrific and annoying. The only thing she could do, was to annoy the Hell out of me. I hated every single thing she loved, but turns out my hatred never crossed the Limit for her, instead it was quite certainly the Opposite.

Wednesday might be annoying, but she knew when I needed Space and what I didn't like or did. She kept record of everything and made the Wall between us vanish, slowly like Ashes, from Burnt Leaves.