20 Things I Love About You... (Jenna+Emma's Multiverse).

Idea: @Random 19XX (Random 19XX).

Pippa Fitz-Amobi x Vada Cavell. (AGGGTM x Fallout) + ALL SHIPS.

Some Information about the Characters might NOT be Cannon.

Part 2 may NOT be Possible...

No One's P. O. V:

-"YESS!!! TAKE THAT YOU BITCH!"

The Soccer player screamed in the wolf's ears, while Wednesday was beside the Rainbow girl, about to slash the shit out of Walker.

-"Reduce your Volume before, I choose to end your throat right here, right now. Walker".

The goth girl gave the Player another death glare, while Enid in the middle trying to process what was really going on.

-"Sorry Addams, didn't want your Girlfriend to get hurt, for her...LOSS!! HAHAHHHAHA!!"

Wednesday had enough with CC. She took out her knife from the pocket and targeted Walker.

-"Babe! It's okay, I don't mind..."

Enid took the knife from her lover and slowly caressed her hand, intertwining their fingers. A great amount of redness appeared over Wednesday's Pale, freckled face, While the player chose to enjoy Both her victories. 

Cairo then came and sat in between of CC's legs, blabbering something that CC wasn't clearly interested in, as usual. She pulled Cairo closer and hugged her like a teddy bear. 

The Brunette enjoyed her embrace and kept on murmuring something that was hard to comply.

-"Oh, Come on Sweetheart I can do it!" BeeBee spoke, chuckling while Tara taking the bowl and making the best time for both of them. Laughter and Joy. 

-"I know, but I really want to cuddle with you so I am helping your ass to get this done as quickly as possible, Baby" The smaller one whined and made the taller one chuckle in agreement. 

Everyone was with their lovers. BeeBee teasing Tara, the smaller one lifted in her arms. CC feeling the embrace of Cairo while she's reading shit. Wednesday and Enid cuddling, with their hands intertwined. 

Among all of them, it was Vada who was alone in the middle of the couch, surrounded by the Couples, watching some kind of TV Show to release the anger she's holding onto for Pippa not coming Home in time. 

She was getting frustrated every minute went by. -"Fitz promised she will come home tonight early so we could go out for a walk..." The brunette whispered to herself, devastated.

DING, DONG.

Suddenly the bell rang.

-"I will get it!" shouted Katie and opened the door, witnessing a tired detective standing in the doorway. 

-"Welcome home, Hottie. Your Wife's waiting to get fucked for so fucking long", mocked Phoebe while her eyes on her phone.

The Detective had a solemn face, the moment everyone greeted her, but a weak smile appeared the moment Pippa saw her lover on the couch.

-"Hello Honey. I'm so-"

-"Don't be. Just go and take a Shower, everyone's waiting for...Dinner".