A Question. (Jenna's Multiverse).

"This is so weird...", whispered Katie which was quite enough audible for Jenna to hear. "What's weird ?" "The weirdness is, How come I haven't aged yet and You did ?" "Same, I have been the sweet ass 16 for like decades now", replied Vada, which confused Jenna. "Yeah, as if like we were never there", said an unfamiliar voice, It was Lorraine from "X". "Damn, where did you appear from, Girl ?" asked Vada, "From that Corner" and pointed at the Start-Zone. "So, does that mean your gonna stay, right ?" questioned Tara. "Um...Maybe not as I died in the Movie and turns out I don't really have anything to do here, so Peace Out", and disappeared. 

"Okay, now that was weird as Fuck", whispered Katie. "Now, back to the serious topic" and looked straight at Jenna's expression. "What serious Topic ?" This question turned Katie's face in a Sarcastic look and turned around to see Vada and others giving off the same Gaze. "Dude, it's about the Age", replied Vada. "Oh, oh...I see", said Jenna while looking Dumb and Silly.

That's when Wednesday, comes in with a thick Book in her hand. She came forward and sat down, even though no one really saw her coming in and that's what the Goth wanted anyway. The Goth sat down at one Corner to enjoy whatever the hell's going on, with her book. While reading, Wednesday over heard their conversation and made a very sarcastic look.

"Are you all serious right now ?" asked the Goth in a more formal, neat and firm tone which drawn everyone's attention. "Girl, really You're literally a Fucking Ghost that will appear out of nowhere without even a warning", groaned Vada while relaxing more on the Sofa. "Yes, and that is why My Name Is Wednesday Addams", replied Wednesday while Vada rolled her eyes in irritation. 

"Now as to the perspective of your topic, Katherine I suppose you should know that we all are non-living creatures in Jenna's dimension and that is why our age won't really Increase, especially in this Universe. Our Age depends on Jenna, if she continues to play our characteristics in the Future, at that moment our age might level Up". explained the Goth which made everyone's confusion disappear in a minute with no hesitation.

"So, now you're saying that I'm stuck as 14 years old, for like FOREVER !?!" asked Katie while looking at Jenna. "I suppose as I will never play your Role, in my dimension as it's not needed".

The words made Katie's heart break into Million pieces. That's when Cairo came to her and whispered in her hoarse voice, (Btw if any fan of Cairo's was there and heard her voice, they would have been already dead by now), "Look, dear it's okay just because you can't age in this Universe, doesn't mean that you can't age up in your own one, as you are a Real Human living in there, and plus you can enjoy your youth as long as you want with no one stopping you". "Wait if I return in my own World, I will start aging up again ?" "Of course, woman and also can you like wipe those tears from your eyes, your face is ruined now..." said Vada. A chuckle escaped the smaller one's mouth and everyone gathered around to have a Group Hug, well obviously except for our Gothic Wednesday as she was too busy reading the Thich Bloody murderous Book of Hers.

Author (Jay): "If you have any suggestions or Ideas, feel free to fill them up in the Comments Below".

End Of Chapter.

Thank You.

-Jay.