Trust Issues. (Jenna+Emma Multiverse).

The idea is by: @Random 19XX (Random 19XX).

Camila Montes x CC Walker. (American Carnage x Family Switch).

Some information about the characters might NOT be Cannon.

CC's P. O. V:

I came back with Camila Montes, A Juvenile I chose to tame and take care off. The Latina didn't talk to me for a single time now. It has been almost 2 days. I can't blame her though, after what she has gone through. I try to speak, but don't get any response back.

One day, I and Camila both were sitting on the Sofa, watching something a lot distance between us. I took few glimpse while she was busy watching the show, she looked so...Tired. Her eyes were having dark circles, her face all pale and thin. Her bones were even showing. She didn't eat for a long time, and was a bit sick. It was always hard to get Camila into doing something, but luckily she agreed on watching the show, which definitely surprised me. Suddenly, Pickles my dog appeared out of no where and started brushing his face with my ankle. I looked down and smiled, and started caressing his head. I was busy petting the Dog, when suddenly a Chuckle escaped Camila's lips. I turned to her and we both looked at each other, shocked. Then Camila felt quite embarrassed and changed into her normal Emo phase, which made me laugh out loud uncontrollably. And not even a second went by, we both were dying in laughter with no fucking reason.

I managed to make Coffee for the both of us, and then I sat beside Camila. At first she hesitated to speak again, but this time I gathered my confidence and grabbed her hand on the table, gently. She looked at with a shocked expression and as if she will murder me right at that moment, "I know it's hard for you and that you can't really trust me, so it's okay you can take all the time you want and then whenever you feel comfortable and would want a friend, I'm always the first choice for that List". She moved her hand away and slowly whispered, "You know nothing...About me". She was indeed true with her words.

Day by day, Camila became a bit relaxed and started to communicate with me, and slowly we became inseparable. We would always hangout and act like drunk Mother-Fuckers, but what really mattered was having each other's Company. Even though, I never thought about this, but I think I started to have FEELINGS for this Emo Bossy Hot Bitch. Everyday, I would prepare myself to confess, but every single time I would fail miserably. So that's when I decided to actually ask her out, like for REAL.

It was night time, we were watching a Porn-Film, as in Camila's demand. She was incredibly focused on the film. While I kept repeating the appropriate words I will be using for the proposal, in my head.

Suddenly, I realized the film ended and she closed the television, god now this was gonna be even more tough. She looked at me with a judgmental face and asked, "What's up with you, Walker ? Why do you look like as if someone is about to fucking kill you or something ?" She was right, I did look like I was about to die. Slowly I closed my eyes, took a deep breath and looked at as calmly and lovingly as I could. She seemed to be a bit flustered, which was kind of cute.

Then I started, "You know, it has been a lot of months since I brought you in my house, in order to take care of you and love you. At first you looked bothered and frustrated and I absolutely get you for that. And then a miracle happened between us and we all of a sudden, started to get along..."

"Yeah, so what do want to mean by all that boring ass talk ?"

"...I'm trying to mean, is that after spending so much days with you, I might get...feelings involved for, well..."

"Well ?"

"Well...for You. Camila Montes, I Love you and not just as a friend but more like a Lover, Do you want to be my Girlfriend...?" I felt like I was about to get rejected and murdered that instant. Silence fell over us, while my head faced the floor. I could feel her shocked wide eyes over me. Great CC, what have you done ? She became comfortable with you for just some fucking MONTHS and now you ruined everything, she will never talk to me AGAIN !!!

Before I could speak out something, I felt her Warm Hot Lips pressed against mine, she grabbed my collar and pulled me into a freaking KISS. And to be honest, That was everything I needed in that Moment, the warmth, the taste, mhmm !!! DELICIOUS !!!

Minutes went by and we separated, to inhale oxygen, she was now leaning over me, while I had my back against the sofa. She looked at me a bit, flustered which melted my heart like Ice-Cream. I immediately pulled her into my laps and embraced her in a hug, and luckily she didn't stab me from behind, which I wasn't clearly expecting, for sure...hehehe.

From that day on, I made sure Camila gets even more care and love, the ones that she deserves the most. And well it took her some days to say me back "I Love You, Too" but she somehow managed to say it with all her confidence. Even though, she might be shy, she is the most perverted Woman I know, and most of the times we will end up Making-Out with each other, and just like that we did.

I was lying on the bed, being the Large Spoon while Camila my love was the Small Spoon. I kissed her all over the face, Interwind our hands and then finally closed my eyes whispering, "I Love You" and then I felt her smiling, "I Love You Too, Moron", and then we both fell asleep in each other's warmth and embrace.

Author (Jay): What do you think about this Chapter ? Let me know in the Comments below, If you have any opinions, ideas or requests, feel free to share them. Could have made it better, maybe below expectations, but anyways...ENJOY !!!