Blood Work. (Jenna+Emma's Multiverse)

Idea: @Random 19XX (Random 19XX).

Jenna Marie Ortega x Emma Myers.

Some information about the Characters might NOT be Cannon.

Part 2 may not be possible...

Jenna's P. O. V:

-"Miss Ortega. Your Coffee" The sweet boy who works at the small cafe in the hospital, served me the coffee and went away. I took the hot substance between my palms and stared blankly at the wall. 

Working as a Nurse, and getting the blood work done was pretty much like my routine. Doing it repeatedly, made me a Professional. Everyday, stepping inside the Building changed my mood from Neutral to having the motivation of saving hundreds of lives.

Sipping the coffee in my thoughtful break, another nurse came running calling me out -"Jenna! There's a woman, who needs an emergency blood work done, she's waiting in the room 0011".

I gave her a thumbs up and left the half drank coffee on the table, without a choice. The hot liquid felt comforting through my throat, but guess that can wait a little but not a Life of an innocent woman.

I ran down the hallway, witnessing some people sitting on the chair, I slightly nodded my head at them and found myself alone in the room with the Patient. 

I went to her and took her wrist, checking her pulse she was breathing and healthy. The Patient was conscious of everything happening in the surrounding. -"Doctor..."

-"I'm not the Doctor, honey. I am the Nurse and am here to get the blood work done as soon as possible". I took the narrow pipe and tightened it with the bag of blood. Slowly adjusting the pipe inside the tiny hole on the above of her palm. I kept holding onto her hand and let my face land on the blood donation. 

Emma's P. O. V:

I was feeling so dizzy, with my brain doing all funny to the objects near me. Turning them blurry and some of them moving and dancing underneath my nose. I looked up at the situation and saw a Woman, my age coming in. She immediately took care of the blood resources and plugged the tube in my hand. Her hand over mine, her focus on my hands. 

I couldn't stare at anything, but...Her. She looked so real and beautiful and definitely not funny. Her reflection glued to my irises and never faded away. All the features she had, became Permanent. -"Don't worry, I'm here now. Everything's gonna be okay"

As sweet as her view, was her words to my ears. They felt natural and not made up, it made me feel Alive. I didn't even know that I was staring at the Nurse, shamelessly with one sight. The Nurse didn't seem, interrupted. 

The, almost two hours long period of donating blood seemed like less than five minutes. She gently caressed my hand underneath and kept on talking, distracting my mind from the process and surly it was working. 

By the conversation, I got to know her name. It was Jenna Marie Ortega. 
Gorgeous Like Her...

-"Alright. Guess who's done with our Blood work? That's right, It's the one and only Brave Emma Myers!!" She exclaimed, slowly taking the tube out of my hand and gently rubbing a bandage over. I smiled and spoke weakly -"...Wow, you really make me look brave, using those words. My family should be proud". 

-"Why of course?! Hello, you just did the whole thing without blinking once, where I have to put the other patients in anesthesia for the sake of fear and nervousness" I chuckled, the girl matched my tone.