Feb 14th for the Ladies. (Jenna+Emma's Multiverse)

Idea: @Random 19XX (Random 19XX).

Jenna Marie Ortega x Emma Myers.

MISERABLY SORRY FOR THE LATE VALENTINE!!!! 😭

Some information about the Characters might NOT be Cannon.

Part2 is NOT Possible...

Jenna's P. O. V:

I looked at myself at the Mirror for the last time, embracing my body with the scent of Dior and the excitement of Emma taking me out for Dinner, after a long time. 

It was the date of 14th, February and Yes it was Valentine. I'm usually the one to offer Lunch or dates, but this time she chose to Invite me in one.

I wore a Deep Red colored Dress, to match the atmosphere and the day, especially because of my Simp brain wanting to also match with Emma.

I took my purse and left the apartment, with my private car to the address, Myers send me.

When I stepped out of the Car, my jaw dropped. That place was Breath-taking. 

It was a Huge Mansion with some Waiters and Waitresses standing on each sides of the Giant Gate. A small water flow with roses decorated at one side of that incredible spot. Lavender and Purple shades of light surrounding the area, making it more Welcoming and Comforting.

As a result, that wasn't the only objectives that created such a reaction in me. While gazing at each corners possessed by the Mansion type restaurant, Suddenly I felt arms wrapping my body in a Warm and relaxing hug. Thanks to my Lazy fuck reflexes, I didn't react much and turned to see a 100% (In My Opinion) Goddess standing behind me.

She was wearing a Shining colored Red, slightly hot pink shades present, Blazer with Glimmering Black colored Pants, microscopic sparks of White and Grey. 

Her mesmerizing Blue, yet Green eyes locked in my brown ones, were clearly one of my favorite Weaknesses in me. I stared at her like an Idiot for good 2 and half minutes, while she just chuckled with that sound, anyone can get lost into.

-"Good Afternoon, Gorgeous".

-"...O-Oh my, um...Why aren't you arrested yet, Emma?"

She raised her eyebrows, and spoke nervously.

-"Heh...W-What do you mean, Lovely...?"

-"You know, because your looking so fucking hot right now, It immensely goes against the law of being Beautiful and Wonderful". 

All the people surrounding and Emma herself, burst out laughing, while I just kept my eyes firm over the Girl of my life, not giving a fuck about my nonsense joke.