Mafia-Myers' Maid. (Jenna+Emma Multiverse).

Idea: @Random 19XX (Random 19XX).

Jenna Marie Ortega x Emma Myers.

Some Information about the Characters might NOT be Cannon.

No Part-2 is required for this Chapter.

Emma's P. O. V:

"Boss, every members of our group is dying, we have to stop once and for all !!!", My Manager yelled at me, Now who the fuck gave him the permission to raise his fucking voice over me...I kept looking at my Gun, "And whose fault is that, Lewis ? I thought you were the one to control my crew". "Yes, I do, but you ordered me Sire, and I can't step back till you cancel your demand". I stood up, making his comfort fly away, I went in front of him and whispered, "And you had one job, Lewis and you still failed, heavens what am I now suppose to do with you ? You clearly know how much I disgrace the Failures like you, right ?", He looked down with nervous-ness spread all over his body, him slightly shaking. "Tell me in 5 seconds or else, I will have to do something, Myself". I guided the Gun between his head, targeting it. And with that the Jerk became silent, "5...", His legs shaking, "3...Time is ticking, Lewis", his face turned pale white and all he did was just to stand there like an absolute Idiot. "1...That's It". "Boss-", I 'Accidently' pressed the Gun and shot him in the head, "Pathetic little Creature, You only had one fucking job to complete", I whispered to myself. 

"GUARDS !!!", I shouted and instantly the body was taken away. I sat down and felt extreme hotness burn on my shoulders. I ordered my other guard to bring my Maid, Jenna...I have some personal Business with her. 

Jenna's P. O. V:

I was rubbing the dirt and cleaning the bloody and smelly room, when suddenly a Man approached me, "Miss Jenna, Our Boss demands to see you". I nodded him a yes, then cleaned myself and went with the Guard, or else I might even get lost. I have been working here for a Long time, but still I ended up not knowing some locations in there. 

The guard left me there alone in the hallway, in front of the Door. I nervously Knocked on the door and waited for my Mafia's response. "Come In", I slowly entered, feeling a slight of cold sensation hit my back. "So, you're finally here ? I see...", I just watched the Taller Woman slowly approaching me, taking heavy steps. "You know, I have been thinking, as you know Lewis my Manager was murdered today, and because of that I want you to take his place, even though You will still work as my Maid, at home and as My Manager at the Department, Am I Loud and Clear and is there any Objections, Jenna ?" Her stare was the first thing I feared the most, Those Sinister dread-full eyes of Mafia Myers can kill anyone in seconds. With having no choices left, I agreed to her Offer, knowing what my punishment will be if I don't follow her lead. She gave me a Seductive Look and closed the distance even more, "You know you have been a very Good Girl lately and because of that I might want to treat you in a 'Special Way~". She lightly bit my ear and whispered with her hoarse hot ass Voice. I could smell the Cigarette's fragrance, which I didn't complain about, for sure.

She lifted me in her arms, and leaded me to the bed, Sucking my neck harshly but was extremely enjoyable, "Whose Maid are you, Jenna~?" I mumbled, couldn't form words because of moans escaping my lips, she then looked up at me and forced me to speak, putting pressure on my neck, "Say it, Slut", I did all my best, "...mhm, I-I'm your Maid, Mafia Myers~", She put a side-way smile and went to do her thing again, killing the shit out of me, well to be honest this ISN'T the FIRST time we had this kind of Sessions, turns out it has been happening for months, and truly from the Inside I loved it, though Myers was the first person to make me scare the most. "Oh, I love how you say my name, it makes me relax so fucking much, Keep going~",  the amount of  Pleasure she was causing at that moment, was enough for me to keep going anyway, and the only thing I could do was to call her name out in a shameless Manner, and that was the last thing I remembered from Last Night.

I woke up to see Miss Myers sleeping next to me, I immediately dressed up and ran outside, as she had an order of not seeing a single Maid or Servant of hers in her room while she is sleeping. 

Emma's P. O. V:

I was done taking my Breakfast and even smoked one Cigarette, and then I called Jenna to my room again. She came in and without hesitation, I gave her a Black Dress, "Go put this on, and then we will leave for our Business". Like a Good Girl, She went into the dressing room, while I waited Outside.

After she was done, I couldn't help but stare at her body and scan everything. Her curves were Perfect, Body all fitted and beautiful and one of her exposed Leg, My Gosh, don't even fucking get me started with that. Truly she looked Ballistically Fabulous and more than My own Expectations. I came in front of her, "You're looking too much Perfect, Jenna...maybe you might even end up with sore legs, can't Promise to keep them safe~". I whispered sending shivers down her body, which I admired to do the most with others. I smirked to myself and leaded her the way. 

We finally arrived and Jenna seemed quite impressed, by the looks, heh I mean who wouldn't ? I showed her the ways and everything and introduced her to everyone I need to, while doing some assholes were taking fucked up glimpse of Jenna, and she was obviously uncomfortable. I glared at those fuckers and called them out, "Do you have any idea, what I do to those who stares at my 'Wife' for too Long, in a Bad Manner ?" I heard them gulp and then without any hesitation I pressed the pointy Knife inside one of those guy's belly. "Never Dare to Stare at my Wife, You got my point Clear ?" The other guys just nodded their head and went away from there. I ordered one of the guards to take the body to my testing room. Jenna on the other hand was flabbergasted and whisper-shouted at me for the first time, "Miss Myers, What were saying !?!? I'm just your Maid", I turned towards her and gave her a look of satisfaction, "Not Anymore Darling, Look at your Finger", I directed her gaze to her Own Finger and then she just stood there paralyzed. Sharp smile took place in my face, "Now, as a Good Wife follow me I have a lot of fun to achieve with you, Sweetheart~".

Surprisingly, without any hesitation she followed me and I had the best time ever. Having a Make-Out Session with a Hot and Wonderful Wife and Enjoying every moments of separating the parts of A Dead Raw Soul, was exclusively the best experience I ever had.

We finished fixing our Cloths and went back to my home. Because of Jenna becoming my wife, I had every Benefits I ever needed. To my Surprise, Jenna my wife never complained about the Make-Out sessions and that was one of my reasons to Engage this Woman. 

We had a heated moment, when Jenna stopped, "Miss Myers-" I stopped her and spoke hoarsely, "Call me 'Emma', BUT only at Home...No one should know this name of mine at the Department, or else I can't guarantee your Safety, Honey". She murmured for a second before she continued, "...E-Emma, Please let's take a Break I don't think My body can last any longer", I smiled in a seductive way and lied down next to her, pulling her closer to me, "You're Lucky that you're my wife now, and if you weren't maybe I wouldn't have shown you so much Mercy~" 

I for the last time kissed her and let her sleep, peacefully in my arms. 

 Author (Jay): If you have any suggestions, opinions and ideas, feel free to share them in the comments. Hot 😏. Don't forget to leave a Vote, truly helps me a lot and I appreciate the gesture of kindness. I might not be able to write so many chapters in the future because of Lack of Time, but I will definitely try my best, either way... ENJOY!!! 😊