Stalker Walker. (Jenna+Emma's Multiverse).

Idea: @Random 19XX (Random 19XX).

Katherine Torres x CC Walker. (Yes Day x Family Switch).

Some information about the characters might NOT be Cannon.

Part 2 may NOT be possible.

Katie's P. O. V:

-"Bae, I'm telling you CC IS indeed Stalking your pretty ass", One of my friend Jasmine spoke, I just ignored the shit, because how could a Bossy and attitude-filled Tomboy stalk me? 

-"No, she's not and stop bringing that Girl up...She doesn't have to do anything and nor do I", I spoke sarcastically to indicate my irritation with her constant following.

She just rolled her hazel-greenish eyes and left, while I went to Class.

While I was in class, I received a notification on my phone. 

"CC Walker liked your Post".

It was a Picture of me, posing with my favorite flavored Ice-cream.

-"Interesting...", Feeling lost and uncertain, I found myself whispering to myself, questioning what my next motive should be. 

Leaving Jasmine behind, I headed straight home after finishing my classes. The sense of accomplishment I felt was overwhelming and I couldn't wait to relax in the comfort of my own space.

I came home and found my dog Berry being good. I petted him and kissed his cheek.
-"Hello to you too, Sweetie", he barked playfully and then I headed towards my room.

I went to my room, closed the curtains, and took a shower because I was having a shitty day.

Indulge in the ultimate relaxation experience by turning on the shower and feeling the warm water envelop my entire body. Allow the soothing sensation to wash away all my stress and worries, leaving me feeling refreshed and rejuvenated.

Goodness, this was just the thing I needed.

I had just finished showering and was wrapping a towel around myself when I noticed a shadow. Curious, I investigated and discovered that Berry was barking at it. It's amazing how even my furry little dog got the senses like me? 

And if he did, that meant that The shadow was real.

I was about to get a Weapon, in order to defend myself, but that's when I felt strong arms surround my body and wrapping it Completely. 

-"LET GO OF M-", My words were cut out when I saw a strand of Blonde hair falling over her forehead, and those familiar looking Green Eyes, yet has a beautiful shade of Blue...CC.

She turned me around and pulled by my waist,
-"I am thrilled that I finally have an opportunity to be with you, my darling".

I tried to say something but she stopped me, with her index finger on my lips, -"Shh..."

And with that, She pressed her lips over mine, and well you might think that I'm disgusted an stuff, but as a result, I was shocked, to find myself enjoying the moment and not regretting it a Single bit.

Her lips melted over mine and our lips were a Perfect match, her one touch made me desperate for having a literal Make-Out Session with her. I kissed her like as if I was waiting for this moment to happen, in my life.

We parted and our eyes were locked. She seemed pretty soft by now.
-"...I'm sorry that I stalked you for so long, and well don't blame me for your Gorgeous-ness I was suffering and couldn't help myself but to drool all over you, secretly. I now that you might not forgive me...but does that kiss make any difference between our relationship?"

I smiled seeing that one CC Walker, that everyone knew as Strong, Rough and Tough, being all Soft for me. I slowly made my way to her face and caressed her, locking my brown eyes with her Green rather Blue shocked and stunned Eyes.

-"You're right, I might take time to process that I actually had a Stalker in my life, and never thought that it could be you...and the kiss well I think that made a lot of Good differences between us and I guess we can take a Step further", She looked pretty Impressed.

-"Wait do you really fucking mean it?" I nodded her a Yes and then she lifted me in her arms and pressed sweet kisses all over my neck, collarbone and face including my lips.

FLASHBACK ENDS.

-"Well, that's how I met your Mom in my life Honey", I turned to see my Wife CC sleeping peacefully with Our Beautiful Adopted Daughter, Catherine

A smile appeared and then I pressed kisses on both there forehead and felt My Son Robert tugging to my body from behind, I turned towards him and then he slowly whispered, 
-"That's a Weird way to find True Love, Mama". 

I chuckled and pressed a kiss over his forehead, -"I know, your Mom and I, certainly had a Weird way of meeting each other". 

We both chuckled at the end, and then I felt the little guy falling asleep. Suddenly I felt my Wife coming close to us and dizzily, rather hoarsely whispered, -"Maybe we might have a weird ass way to meet each other, however That Moment will always gonna be precious like diamond to me". 

I laughed softly and brushed her hair playfully, while she wrapped me, our children closer, kissed my freckles and then intertwined our hands.

-"Alright, Stalker Walker...Go to Sleep, Good Night Sweetie".

-"Good night...Love you Gorgeous..."

-"Love you too, Babe".

Author (Jay): If you have any suggestions, opinions and ideas, feel free to share them in the comments. Don't forget to leave a Vote, truly helps me a lot and I appreciate the gesture of kindness. I might not be able to write so many chapters in the future because of Lack of Time, either way... ENJOY!!! 🤩