Are We Friends? (Jenna+Emma's Multiverse).

BeeBee Jordan x Tara Carpenter (A Taste Of Christmas x Scream5/6)

Part 2 may NOT be Possible...

BeeBee's Point Of View:

-"Did you put the plates down, Tyler!?"

-"Yes, Ma'am!!" Shouted back the boy, fixing the tablecloth.

-"Good now place the spoons and forks, while I get the candles and tissues!!"

-"Oh, I will also get the-"

-"Bee, Careful!"

I ran to the kitchen, only to bump into a woman. Freaking cow, why was I so clumsy!?!...

She fell down, while I balanced myself. She looked like, she hurt her head. I offered her my hand, and saw the woman stand up without taking it, felt kind of rejected by that...

-"Can't you see where you're walking-"

She stopped talking the moment, our eyes met. Those brown eyes were filled with so much passion and purity, it was amazing to stare at...

For some reason, everything became so slow and everyone surrounding us, did things in a slow pace. I couldn't get my eyes of off her, and neither could she...

Though I know that if no one makes the first move, we might stand there like that forever...

-"...I sincerely apologize for bumping into you Miss. It will not happen again. I was in a hurry..."

She didn't seem as much irritated as she was...Thankfully.

-"It's okay...um. It was also my fault for not seeing you coming..." I offered a warm smile and then made my way to the kitchen, feeling the guilt of being late burn in my guts, though I never had any rage towards that woman, yet her being the reason for my late performance...

It's As If Like, I Couldn't Be Mad At Those Features...

Tyler and I stood in front of the VIP, while she ate. Tyler smirked and whispered -"Saw you getting bump into someone. She looked hot, who was she?"

I gave him a -Are You Serious- look, and the only thing he did was to smirk even more. Paradise on earth, what was wrong with him!?

When the VIP left, we got some compliments over our attitudes and everything. I was proud to be a part of this Restaurant. Some time later, I might even get the position of becoming a Chef.